• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] www.warloria.com - 7.6 war server, dedicated host, thais

Status
Not open for further replies.
"5 aimbotters every day" my ass. more like 1 every week . looool

anyway i wont post more on this thread becasue i respect kingdanny ,

fuck gm alex ,once corrupted always corrupted

have fun playing a empty serv

btw "50 people said I use aimbot" , i bet you use aimbot hahahahahaha foool

Last edited:
YES HELLRAGE you can add one more person to your list!!! googogoXD (ahum>corrupt<ahum)

I cant think of anyone else that could be less biased than Alex. Just be glad its not someone like Assassinho, not everyone is perfect.

true true, if i were gm of this ot it would be filled with corruptionXD but am i gm? and do i wanna be gm NO so i will never be corrupt or anything like thatXD btw no1 is perfect;)

zackvor = noob zack aka echo/xyvero who managed to die on a knight of lvl 140 by 2 other knights? :eek:

"5 aimbotters every day" my ass. more like 1 every week . looool

anyway i wont post more on this thread becasue i respect kingdanny ,

fuck gm alex ,once corrupted always corrupted

have fun playing a empty serv

btw "50 people said I use aimbot" , i bet you use aimbot hahahahahaha foool

1 botter every week? I banned 18 people for aimbot since the last reset which was 4 days ago. Around 5 per day.

True, once corrupted always corrupted. But I was never corrupted and you are just crying on forum for no reason at all.

No, I dont use aimbot and yeah 50 people say I use aimbot. Oh well, there are some multiples. Assassinho for example said it a couple of times to different characters of mine.

Edit: Timzur = Daku, Zackvor = Lasse. Anyone know who Natedog and Thief are?

do something with the map or something else since server is kinda boring..

Buy a better host the the server will get the entire FACC map. If you want another map before the host is upgraded, give ideas.

The map need:
- Not to small city
- Balanced amount of traps
- Wide open areas outside city
- Not too much stairhopping and not too easy to escape

so annoying when youre a mage fighting one other mage, everytime you land an SD, e.beam or w/e they mana xD

Buy a better host the the server will get the entire FACC map. If you want another map before the host is upgraded, give ideas.

The map need:
- Not to small city
- Balanced amount of traps
- Wide open areas outside city
- Not too much stairhopping and not too easy to escape

then there is one more city what is just like thais a good war map. carlin. and the different escape ways and bridges to other houses like you did by thais, you can make them by yourself

I wish you best of luck with the RL map server. =)

Okon.

i look forward to your real map server gail, plz get it done rapido rapido xD

oh and i voted for venore map in last days of warlora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back