• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] www.warloria.com - 7.6 war server, dedicated host, thais

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.I wont reveal my name on the server ; ) I'll keep botting the way up :D

lol.I wont reveal my name on the server ; ) I'll keep botting the way up :D

pro man! keep it up.

@server sad to see that warloria stops since it was just a good war server to hang on if you were bored and just war aroundXD anyways you did a good job on warloria:D:peace:

danny i hope it is not you and i don't just wanna random blame you but it is kinda weird this situation. what situation? dominik (eavoliz) is like hacked on warloria atleast i have catched the hacker by rooking eavoliz everytime that the real eavoliz just get like lvl 61 and loggout then someone else fast go on his account en rook him back. why i am sure it is hacker since i know eavoliz good and when i msg him the hacker logged out fast. i know the friend of the hacker >>> Cromosomax since i saw the place where they were rooking eavoliz and saw like 3 body's killed by Cromosomax. so i hope you going to check who this was maby you can find a match with the ip. but it is just weird since nobody can know eavoliz acc/pas since he use a total new one he never used + he haven't told to anyone.... so it is just weirdddd

His accountmanagement is not really my problem.
However, I'll look into it in the near future, let him create a new char and never play the char "eavoliz" again, so the hacker is the last one who is/was on the char.

I suggest him to scan his computer.

@^ oh we found the hackerXD

je raad nooit wie danny hahaha:p gianni:p die twee houden gelukkig nog steeds van elkkaar (A)

bugs:

if you die and try to log back in you get: temple position wrong.
you can jump back in depot with pz... so pz bug.
some npc sell everthing double.

http://yfrog.com/75wrongmappedj

wrong mapped i think since you can't pass the bride there;S

Last edited:
^ All the bugs fixed.

@ Warloria, the last week is here, map changed to venore.

Well I cba buying new bps but I wont play anyways :p I started CS and cant aim on both at the same time :p

Well I cba buying new bps but I wont play anyways :p I started CS and cant aim on both at the same time :p

aff you, now i need new gm -.- :ninja: -.-

Buy GM -.-.. Simon do you wanna ba a gm? ;D with your slutty asshole? :D

Hehe Ill come back later when you make next version of Warloria or real map highrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back