• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] www.warloria.com - 7.6 war server, dedicated host, thais

Status
Not open for further replies.
2:No its no lagg its only lagg for poland noobs that got worst internet speed ever <--- dont take it personal if you from poland warloria.

I'm not from Poland and I lagg and some of my friends are lagging too and aren't from Poland.. if you have nothing good to say then you might aswell just shut the fuck up

1:The new update with the buy stuff and arrows lost SUCK worst thing you ever can do, go back to the old.

2:No its no lagg its only lagg for poland noobs that got worst internet speed ever <--- dont take it personal if you from poland warloria.

i lagg too and i am not from poland so what you say is bs

Ima transfer hosts today, so hopefully its online again soon.

@Exorzzzz, everyone is laggy, thats why its off, I wont keep a laggy server online.

its no laggs for me i dont get it why im the only one with no lagg

i think you the homo here becouse it feels like you want me to be homo, get away from me gay

Its online again, still waiting for the better host, but I'm like wtff just put it on, it should be the same as it was before the update - so only a couple of people outside europe will lag.
We get a better host soon though!

Change death ratio u loose too many lvls if you die it sucks now
and IMO you should take the knight vocation out of the list because
they are useless, they do no dmg they're only there for annoying the real pvpers, the mages

greath and so i was almost 57 (10%) and 1 death make me 5% to 54... same goes for m lvl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back