• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] www.warloria.com - 7.6 war server, dedicated host, thais

Status
Not open for further replies.
ey danny the ssa are 1x charge:S just wasted my earned cash on it=,= because 1x charged sa won't work in this serverXD

I think you should have quests for ssa and weapons instead. Maybe ssa quest could be done daily or something?

my movie is soon uploaded <3 wait 15 min and its done :p hope its getting pinned at the website <3

I don't really think the SSA thing is a good thing to bring up, but that's just me..

btw server is still lagging for me? anybody else have this :S i just move like 5 steps then i stand still for 0.5 second or something

Damn vimeo takes 1h+ to encode the vid LOL :s i just got something bad with the credits they are repeating 3 times :/ well doesn't matter really :D

2w23oyu.png

Also a little show off :p (im still a newb in Sony Vegas :p)
YouTube - United

u guys always let me join for fun ;d well imagion and xyb do. not really any special frags in there though. just on the non teamers.

United on Vimeo

done
that idiot didnt had ventrilo not our fault we were 2~3 on vent.. anyways you don't need to like it :)

i kinda enjoyed it to bad you only made a video over 1 day. you should vid more and pic the best clips out of it. @ using sony vegas for begin i thinkyou did a good job i never figured sony vegas out and i am to lazy to even give it a serious try. i know ifyou are a good edittor with sony you can make movies awesome. i give it a 5/10

btw server is still lagging for me? anybody else have this :S i just move like 5 steps then i stand still for 0.5 second or something

Ye I'm lagging too so just logged off until it's good again

@Movie: I SEE ME IN PZ IN POI!!!!#@#!@#

its been online to long :< Ill restart it in an hour or so.

still laggy for me even after SS.. was fine 2 - 3 days ago :< (im from uk)

edit - ye its totally unplayable now, freezes and kicks every 10 mins or so for me..

@anyone thinking of joining there seems to be no problem of lag for majority of ppl

Last edited:
Server is bugged and will be down for maintainance.

Edit: Check later tonight.

Last edited:
nah, probbly at midnight, got some more important stuff to fix right now ;)

1:The new update with the buy stuff and arrows lost SUCK worst thing you ever can do, go back to the old.

2:No its no lagg its only lagg for poland noobs that got worst internet speed ever <--- dont take it personal if you from poland warloria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back