• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] www.warloria.com - 7.6 war server, dedicated host, thais

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a damn bout that ban, just didn't expect you are so lame :)

kkkkk stalking someone on a knight for 1h isnt? =/

Lmao!
NO LAGG! 40 ms is the ping for me o.o AWESOME!!!Q.o
Well dropped some bodies before a few minutes :p
Also, a guy called me botter o_O he cammed me (oh noes) hes going to post on the forum *cough* (Im doomed now!!!)

Well keep the Server on :) Always nice to find some peeps and make a team :D
Well Fellows, Have fun dropping :D

The server is so awesome srsly :D

I don't give a damn bout that ban, just didn't expect you are so lame :)

kkkkk stalking someone on a knight for 1h isnt? =/

you IP banned him for 1 day for stalking you?! LMAO, dude seriously, thats fucking just lame and immature, so the right way is kinda "If you cant kill em, ban em?" this so fucking made me quit this server

you IP banned him for 1 day for stalking you?! LMAO, dude seriously, thats fucking just lame and immature, so the right way is kinda "If you cant kill em, ban em?" this so fucking made me quit this server

Dont bullshit

k quit it I dont mind. :D

Small update

Today we made some small updates to Warloria, namely:
- Manafluids are similar to 7,4 (they will only give you 40-80 mana now to stimulate more 1v1 battles)
- Monsters yield the same exp rate as players.(5x) Thanks for voting.
- Map bugs at south gate, library, n.w DP house and east gate are fixed, if you found more, please report them at the forums: Warloria - forums
- We got some Ads to support the server rather then donations, give them a click every now and then ;)!

Happy warring!

Its enought players on this server. It could be more yes, but its enought for fights.

ok XD last man XD tobad XD no one cares XD about you XDDDDDDDDDD

doXD iXD wantXD youXD toXD careXD aboutXD meXDXDXDXDXD? naaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh not at all, especially not you

Zip it, if you would play the server, you would realize that 10-12 people are more than enough as old school pvp is way different

And why do you use "XD" after every word when Danny made fun of you doing so in the earlier post..? Worst "defense" I've seen in an arguement in a long time

oh well..

wow man don't take the forum so seriously:p hahah a defenseXD

looks so retarded when you end the lines with "XD" indeed..

it's like when you kill some retarded noob in tibia and he spamm you after "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHahAHAAHAHAH"...

which make completely no sense at all..

okXD andXD yourXD postXD makingXD sense now? pls realsoft go back to your great fail project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back