• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] www.warloria.com - 7.6 war server, dedicated host, thais

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it hosted dedicated by a company, providing hosting, or do you host it dedicatedly yourself? <3

Kingdanny lives in Netherlands and the server is hosted in Germany and owned by a guy who lives in Australia. Maybe Gail made this all up but I doubt that because then he made up hell of a story and acted it out so great he might aswell get a job as an actor and pay for a "real" dedicated server himself.

If this server is hosted by Kingdanny on his own computer then he started this theater bullshit 1 month ago when we talked on msn and he said he wanted to get the server up again. He also hired christiandb on this forum who was gonna host the server at first, to act along with him (dunno what happened to that). Then now one month later or so, he put up the server on his homecomputer.

Sidetrack: Everybody talk about dedicated server but what is it really? No joke, Im serious. Is it a certain quality of server or is it only when a computer is "dedicated" to only one thing? Who can tell me?

Well, first off you think: why the hell host a small server like this on a companies dedicated host? It cost money, and the donations seems to be disabled. And of course, it can be dedicated hosted by a private person. Is it only 24/7 and contains no lagg what so ever, it's dedicated hosted.

Ok. Then its probably dedicated host. I doubt its a great one a great one but its not needed for server with 5 mb map and top 50 players maybe. I even doubt its a private persons computer but maybe its a small company with dedicated servers. But you just have to ask gail.

Ps. I got no lags and 50 ms (swe host = 30 ms) but I think its normal for server in germany, right?

There's some sort of memory leak (script which isn't working the way it should and this causes a loop which creates the lag.)
Atm im looking into all 500 of 'em to see which one is malfunctioning. :ninja:

@Ond, server is hosted on a dedicated machine in Germany.

There's some sort of memory leak (script which isn't working the way it should and this causes a loop which creates the lag.)
Atm im looking into all 500 of 'em to see which one is malfunctioning. :ninja:

@Ond, server is hosted on a dedicated machine in Germany.

you can log in on the server but you can't create characters

Debug Backtrace: Disabled

I havent recieved my gamemaster yet. Then you can try again and I promise you its wont be a bot ot.

new ppls dont got a chance with the begging mode with no team and no help ..
Everyone PKs a new char to get the EXP/recive a level so its little OP and eks explo hit is kinda low

Everyone PKs a new char to get the EXP/recive a level so its little OP and eks explo hit is kinda low

?????????

wtf lol

Tell me one server that was ruled by one guy solo? Atleast its 7.6 where solo pvp exist. But I recommend you to bring some friends or make a team with people you find ingame.

Oh, how pathetic to IP ban someone just because he killed you :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back