• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - ideas, bug reports

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
GESIOR 2012 - ideas, bug reports

I'm going to release beta version of acc. maker 'GESIOR 2012 ver. 1.0.0 for 0.3.6 and 0.4' soon.
This is not 'OTSME 2011' acc. maker. It's ooold 'gesior', updated and without POT. It uses classes from OTSME acc. maker modified to be compatible with old acc. maker scripts, except 'login to account' part which must be modified in old scripts to work with version '2012' [variable $logged is still available, but to logout/login you must use Visitor::logout() etc.].

New version is ready to work with 0.4 login ('salt' in `accounts` table).
I will try to make it compatible with MySQL, SQLite and PgSQL.
I will rewrite all SQL queries to make sure that they are safe (no SQL injection) and in same format [use functions like $SQL->tableName('xx'), $SQL->fieldName('xx') or $SQL->quote('xx'), I hope it will make it work with all databases]
All Javascript code (except Tibia.com layout code) will be changed to jQuery.

Also some pages will be removed/rewritten.

Fixed until now:
- 'Notice: xxx variable is not definied' - in new version all variables will be definied before use
- Guild Name bug, possibility to make guild with name ' Abcde' (space at start/end)
- 'town' of new characters loads from config.php - in many 'gesior releases' by other people it was not possible to edit in config (always used '4' definied in accountmanagement.php)
- config.lua of TFS and 'problem with comments' - now config is parsed by my own class
- new 100% working install.php
- high SQL queries number - I did many edits to reduce it

Things to fix:
- ??

Things that I will not fix:
- CSS of tibia used in acc. maker - maybe someday I will remove it, but not in first release

Newest version of code you can view:
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012

I'm waiting for your bug reports (from old acc. maker) / ideas what to change/remove/add.

I must resign from that point:
- 'Notice: xxx variable is not definied' - in new version all variables will be definied before use
There is too many undefinied variables :/
I set error reporting to not report 'notices'.

Would be nice if you post in this thread links to layouts that I should add in basic version of acc. maker

First release:
http://otland.net/f118/gesior-2012-version-1-0-0-beta-173280/

Last edited:
I dont realy test it but some users are complaning that is possible to create guild while online and then when saves the server the player loose the guild, something like that, sorry for dont have more information :s

I dont realy test it but some users are complaning that is possible to create guild while online and then when saves the server the player loose the guild, something like that, sorry for dont give more information :s

impossible with no ingame guild management

@up
Naa :p

Just busy, files UPDATED, some folders added, some removed, some moved.

GESIOR 2012 ver. 1.0.0 BETA for 0.3.6

`z_news_tickers` and `z_news_big` tables and scripts removed, now 'latestnews.php' loads first post from threads on forum[.php] (section id 1 = News, only admins can make new threads in section id 1), forum script checked 3 times, no more 'javascript hax'.
Admins can post HTML (and BB code!) in first post of thread in 'section 1' [html works on latestnews only, not on forum :/ ]

@up
Naa :p

Just busy, files UPDATED, some folders added, some removed, some moved.

GESIOR 2012 ver. 1.0.0 BETA for 0.3.6

`z_news_tickers` and `z_news_big` tables and scripts removed, now 'latestnews.php' loads first post from threads on forum[.php] (section id 1 = News, only admins can make new threads in section id 1), forum script checked 3 times, no more 'javascript hax'.
Admins can post HTML (and BB code!) in first post of thread in 'section 1' [html works on latestnews only, not on forum :/ ]
your link do not load

- - - Updated - - -

You should add:
Featured Article
Fansite Content Box (so players can search quest spoilers)
Lost Account Interface options like tibiarl

You should add:
Featured Article
Fansite Content Box (so players can search quest spoilers)
Lost Account Interface options like tibiarl
3. Lost Account Interface like tibia RL? Too much work to make all options. Current version is secure and got options to get forgotten [hacked?] password (send in mail) or get account name and password by Recovery Key. I think it's enought.
2. Real tibia fansites or what?
1. Articles by admin or players?

All people are interesting in

http://otland.net/f451/how-not-count-x-logged-players-81370/

This system can be added to the new version beta of gesior.

- - - Updated - - -

The newstickers have an bug with a script, SQL injection in news and when I enter in X web this redirectioned to another web.

- - - Updated - - -

And the login button and manage account same like tibia rl
1. X logged players in status added on whoisonline.php + one change: it check if there is > 1 online/afk and show 'is' or 'are'
2. News tickers removed. Only 'big news' left, but now they load from `z_forum` [forum table]. Forum is safe, no way for SQL injection. Only admin account (1) can paste JavaScript/HTML code in news. Set hard password for admin account and you are safe. I have to let admins post HTML/JS, because many of them want post Youtube movies/Javascript counters like 'X days, X hours.. left'.
3. Layouts are easy to edit, I'm sure that in few days after release there will be many custom layouts and version of tibia.com layout.

@topic
1. I did rewrite characters.php page [except killers list loading/kills SQL query], now it uses only 12 queries to load:player info, marital status, player namelock, account info, guild, guild rank, other characters from account, items, skills, quests done, account ban/delete.
2. I did fix some small problems in guild.php [fake guild names - other function check if guild name is allowed, you create guild as char X and leader become char Y from your account - fixed HTML: name='here name' -> name="here name"] and tested ALL 'actions' in guild.php

Great work Gesior.pl but i think there is a problem with change name option in shopsystem.php... I think you can abuse it so please check it out :)

3. Lost Account Interface like tibia RL? Too much work to make all options. Current version is secure and got options to get forgotten [hacked?] password (send in mail) or get account name and password by Recovery Key. I think it's enought.
2. Real tibia fansites or what?
1. Articles by admin or players?

1. i mean featured article in main page(home)

Back