• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

XKxXoro.png

Remove from config.lua something like

ingameGuildManagement = true

Change true to false

the flags dont work for me . how do i fix it? were do i put the files and stuff?
ODdis

i need changing to not being able to have letters in account numbers only?

Code:
function check_account_name($name)
{
    $name = (string) $name;
    $temp = strspn("$name", "[COLOR=#ff0000]QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM[/COLOR]0123456789");
    if ($temp != strlen($name))
        return false;
    if(strlen($name) > 32)
        return false;

return true;
}

The flag works on new players . not on the old ones ? how can i fix so the flags is on older players?
-Oddis

Hum . i added Gesior. and players that joined before i added it just have broken file as flags. the new player have a nice flag. can i fix that?
-oddis

help lost account

An error occorred while sending email! Try again or contact with admin.

and after click back

Account of selected character (Turion) received e-mail in last 3 minutes. You must wait 0 minutes 59 seconds before you can use Lost Account Interface again.

help lost account

An error occorred while sending email! Try again or contact with admin.

and after click back

Account of selected character (Turion) received e-mail in last 3 minutes. You must wait 0 minutes 59 seconds before you can use Lost Account Interface again.
Fix your e-mail config to make it work?

Gesior try to check if the owner / player invited are off-line in the game while they make changes in the guilds, this prevent the problem of the guilds buggeds.

Gesior try to check if the owner / player invited are off-line in the game while they make changes in the guilds, this prevent the problem of the guilds buggeds.
Just turn OFF inGameGuildManagement in config.lua

Gesior.pl, how can we create custom-integration rank in highscores current rank frags example using querys?

<_<

Yes, i do it but if you create guild when you are log-in in the game the guild can be bugged.
No, it can't. You have bugged engine. When guild management is turned off you can create guild when you are in game and it shows that you are in guild after relog.

I have problem with this accmaker
When i was trying to open houses :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in E:\XAMPP\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105
When i was trying to open account managment and login :
Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in E:\XAMPP\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 209

Strict Standards: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Paris' for '2.0/DST' instead in E:\XAMPP\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 209

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM in E:\XAMPP\htdocs\classes\databaselist.php on line 105

I keep getting the error: Key encryptionType doesn't exist.
Using 0.4+ and at config.lua just exist passwordType, there is no encryptionType... Also I added this line to config.lua as encryptionType = "plain" and keep giving the same error... Any ideas on how to solve it?

Back