• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

I have problem with this accmaker
When i was trying to open houses :

When i was trying to open account managment and login :
1. Error T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM ?
You must use PHP 5.3 [it was released few years ago ... ] or newer.
2. Error Strict Standards: date() [function.date] ?
It's a bit weird, because in third line of index.php ( https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/blob/TFS-0.3.6_and_0.4_to_rev_3703/index.php ) is:
PHP:
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_STRICT ^ E_NOTICE);
It should block 'strict' errors. You should set default timezone. In file index.php under (3rd line):
PHP:
error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_STRICT ^ E_NOTICE);
Paste:
PHP:
date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Warsaw');
Of course you can set other timezone for your server website. Full list of valid values for all countries:
PHP: List of Supported Timezones - Manual

I keep getting the error: Key encryptionType doesn't exist.
Using 0.4+ and at config.lua just exist passwordType, there is no encryptionType... Also I added this line to config.lua as encryptionType = "plain" and keep giving the same error... Any ideas on how to solve it?
Newest TFS 0.4 is TFS 0.2, try to use 0.2.13+ acc. maker:
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/tree/TFS-0.2.13+

Do you mean that people that are in guild that is on war leave guild, go hunt some monsters and then join again to that guild when they want kill someone with friends?
If I add in `players` 'lastGuildChange' column that store date of last guild join/leave of every player and block possibility to 'kick'/'leave' or 'accept invitation' for X hours will it solve problem?

AND
How can fix this..?
I have a label inside there are several more .. the problem is that it only saves and opens that of woe .. as I can to put the other mess too?

<?PHP echo "<div id='Events' class='menuitem'> <span onClick=\"MenuIt - Pastebin.com

i got a problem at the top right corner of the site there is an Server Online/Offline, but it is always Offline even tho it isnt, and i dont know how to fix it, and if i click on it when it says offline i can see players but 0 active and the rest is Afk please help me

tho it worked when i were hosting 8.6, recently switched to 9.86 ... :( can anyone please help me ?

Btw does doapay work?, since the stu***d egy cant use zaypay

WibbenZ

Gesior.pl, it's fixed. I got error about data timezone in characters and other.. It was error in php.ini or it can be solved using function in characters.php :p

Just rememberd that fail haha, but isent there any otherway?, heard the arabs use vodafone or smth like that, is it only for arabs or for us from EU aswell?, Trying to find a good way to not have the arabs complaining haha

- - - Updated - - -

Just rememberd that fail haha, but isent there any otherway?, heard the arabs use vodafone or smth like that, is it only for arabs or for us from EU aswell?, Trying to find a good way to not have the arabs complaining haha

lol, cant edit but there is a way to register, but you have to make an deposit on 1000 dollars if I remember correct.

WibbenZ

What do I need in Whoisonline.php
to show vocations VIP only for those who have the second sale?
it is showing the second vocation for those who have the first promotion.

Im getting this error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\player.php on line 36

please help me!

Up@
your DB of OTSERV are install in MYSQL?

Because the error is in class load!
In load, is loading the db players.

i think i found out the problem, i forgot to fix mysql connections in the config.lua file on my ot. but im not 100% sure since ive not tried it out yet. I will try tomorrow and hopefully it will solve my problems.

- - - Updated - - -

i solved to problem.. i forgot to change from sqlite to mysql

thanks for ur help

Where are things like this made? Was thinking about adding some new functions. :)

PHP:
<?PHP echo ''.$config['status']['serverStatus_players'].'' ?>

"Where are things like this made? Was thinking about adding some new functions. "

Remember the script I pmed you about a long time ago? I need php functions to fetch info from db.
WibbenZ

Where i can edit heal, mana,magic level of my players samples?
In my mysql database only have -
INSERT INTO `players` VALUES (1, 'Account Manager', 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 150, 150, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 110, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 50, 50, 7, '', 400, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 201660000, 0, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '');

but no sorcer,druid,paladin and kina how can edit this?

Back