• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

Anyone have the lua script for the shop? All I found were very old and did not work without tons of errors (Tested tfs 1.1 and 1.2)

anuone can help me? This box in left with statistic

code in layout.php >

$a = 1;
foreach($skills as $skill) {
echo '<div align="left"><a href="?subtopic=characters&name='.$skill['name'].'" class="topfont">
<font color="#CCC">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;'.$a.' - </font>'.$skill['name'].'
<br>
<small><font color="white">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Level: ('.$skill['level'].')</font></small>
<br>
</a>
</div>';
$a++;
}

Site msg error - Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in \layouts\tibiacom\layout.phpon line 216

Didn't work for me. I will keep trying see if I did something wrong. Something with the password encryption is messed up its saying.

Didn't work for me. I will keep trying see if I did something wrong. Something with the password encryption is messed up its saying.
Yeah, I had to add a line to config.lua as well. Was on installer, right?

Are you using "UniserverZ"? The new one comes equipped with PHP 7.0, which causes problems with mysql commands, that may be the issue.

error when i creating a guild.
I got this message: Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.
Iam using TFS 1.2 and Gesior 2012 1.0. Did someone have the same problem as me? :)

It was a problem with the installer. Could you tell me your work around?

I kinda figured that's what it was. I didn't know if I could do that. Thanks man

error when i creating a guild.
I got this message: Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.
Iam using TFS 1.2 and Gesior 2012 1.0. Did someone have the same problem as me? :)
Are you using "UniserverZ"? The new one comes equipped with PHP 7.0, which causes problems with mysql commands, that may be the issue.

So what do you Suggest i can do? Change the mysql commands? Would be great if you could help me! :)

Hi guys.
Everything nice so far but, is there a way to limit the size of the account and password?
I need them to be 6 or more. No less.

Hi,

Could anyone assist me with this please?

2016_11_20.png

Back