• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

oczywiście że mam i bez problemu się łącze. tak samo Navicatem
linux:
apt-get install php5-mysql

windows:
in php.ini (somewhere in PHP installation folder, not in acc. maker) find line with 'pdo' and 'mysql', if this line starts with ; you must remove it (; character), if there is no line with 'pdo' and 'mysql' you probably must change web server

After change you MUST restart webserver (on linux/windows).

linux:
apt-get install php5-mysql

windows:
in php.ini (somewhere in PHP installation folder, not in acc. maker) find line with 'pdo' and 'mysql', if this line starts with ; you must remove it (; character), if there is no line with 'pdo' and 'mysql' you probably must change web server

After change you MUST restart webserver (on linux/windows).

i have freebsd 10 , i checked php5-mysql installed, php5 innstalled with extensions, in php.ini pdo and mysql are, configured, TFS 1.0, webserwer is apache22 :) before i had problem with tfs_patch - where is config.lua but fix it alone. But now i don't know where is problem. i checked in www files(acc. maker) where is problem, problem is with mysqlPass, it probably can't read pass to connect mysql.

i have freebsd 10 , i checked php5-mysql installed, php5 innstalled with extensions, in php.ini pdo and mysql are, configured, TFS 1.0, webserwer is apache22 :) before i had problem with tfs_patch - where is config.lua but fix it alone. But now i don't know where is problem. i checked in www files(acc. maker) where is problem, problem is with mysqlPass, it probably can't read pass to connect mysql.
I got no idea about FreeBSD and other unix systems at all, but I found:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ption-could-not-find-driver/11423863#11423863
http://blog.frankleonhardt.com/2011/php-pdo-driver-missing-on-freebsd/

You can also check if there is PDO and MySQL on dedic. Create file in acc. maker test.php and paste:
PHP:
<?php
phpinfo();
Open this page in web browser and try to find 'pdo' and 'mysql' information.
// phpmyadmin uses 'mysqli' to connect to database, not 'PDO mysql' library, so it may work even when acc. maker does not.

I got no idea about FreeBSD and other unix systems at all, but I found:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ption-could-not-find-driver/11423863#11423863
http://blog.frankleonhardt.com/2011/php-pdo-driver-missing-on-freebsd/

You can also check if there is PDO and MySQL on dedic. Create file in acc. maker test.php and paste:
PHP:
<?php
phpinfo();
Open this page in web browser and try to find 'pdo' and 'mysql' information.
// phpmyadmin uses 'mysqli' to connect to database, not 'PDO mysql' library, so it may work even when acc. maker does not.
Aww.. no edit option!

It is possible to put 'mysqli' library in place of 'PDO mysql' in acc. maker, but it would require around 1 hour of programming (edit database.php and database_mysql.php classes). I'm pretty sure it's much easier to install PDO mysql on any system.

Aww.. no edit option!

It is possible to put 'mysqli' library in place of 'PDO mysql' in acc. maker, but it would require around 1 hour of programming (edit database.php and database_mysql.php classes). I'm pretty sure it's much easier to install PDO mysql on any system.
i know, but i write there, because maybe someone know how to resolve this problem.
in test of php i find something disturbing...
PDO
PDO supportenabled
PDO driverssqlite

why it is driver for PDO sqlite... ? so i must try to change it to mysql :) that's the server problem i think.

i know, but i write there, because maybe someone know how to resolve this problem.
in test of php i find something disturbing...
PDO
PDO supportenabled
PDO driverssqlite

why it is driver for PDO sqlite... ? so i must try to change it to mysql :) that's the server problem i think.

i found. i installed php5-pdo_mysql and now everythink is good :) Thanks for help :)
but after installation on step 5? it can't remove intallation.txt it had all privilages. but it's no problem.
When i open characters and looking for some character(write like "sanki") i have nothing, white site.
Is any log file in this files to check where is the problem?

In /var/log/apache2/ file with name like 'error.log' or something. Errors are by default hidden on linux (blank website) and logged in this file.

It's work to add admin panel?
How i add items in shop?
How i write in news?
There is no admin panel compatible with it.

Items to shop?
This should work for most TFSes:
https://otland.net/threads/gesior2012-items-shop-installation-administration.170654/
If it does not, you need some proo who knows how SQL works and add it by phpmyadmin.

News?
Login on account with name '1', go Forum and write new thread on News board. Only account '1' (page access 3 in table accounts in database) can write new threads on this board.

ok I did this as directed, followed all steps on setting up paypal. It accepts payments but its not adding points to the account.
Set the reported_id folder to 777
Anyone else have this issue?

Add me on skype: [email protected]
It can be your paypal config bug, easy to fix.. or paypal.com configuration bug (if you turned on IPN on paypal page for other paypal script ,you must TURN IT OFF for gesior 2012 script)

Add me on skype: [email protected]
It can be your paypal config bug, easy to fix.. or paypal.com configuration bug (if you turned on IPN on paypal page for other paypal script ,you must TURN IT OFF for gesior 2012 script)
I may have had IPN on once before as I used to run an online store but thought it was off. I will double check and report back

Please forgive double post, I have IPN settings off ... Do not receive IPN messages (Disabled) so its not that.
I sent you a PM, dont have skype currently

Please forgive double post, I have IPN settings off ... Do not receive IPN messages (Disabled) so its not that.
I sent you a PM, dont have skype currently

It's pretty simple.
Try creating a new account, add the email to the config.php file and try it.
You don't need anything more then adding the email to the config.php file.

Also if you are running on linux make sure the files have the correct rights(777) to them. In your ftp program right click and set rights~. You can there see what rights they have right now.

It's pretty simple.
Try creating a new account, add the email to the config.php file and try it.
You don't need anything more then adding the email to the config.php file.

Also if you are running on linux make sure the files have the correct rights(777) to them. In your ftp program right click and set rights~. You can there see what rights they have right now.
I have the email added in config. DOnations are going through fine, just points are not being auto added to the accounts. All files permissions are correct.
Gesior suggest changing type from _xclick to _donations
Never even thought to look at that

I have the email added in config. DOnations are going through fine, just points are not being auto added to the accounts. All files permissions are correct.
Gesior suggest changing type from _xclick to _donations
Never even thought to look at that

Well that is weird, never had that issue and ive used xclick and donations.
The main stream problem with donations are normally the file rights.
Did you download it from the github page or did you download some modified one?

Well that is weird, never had that issue and ive used xclick and donations.
The main stream problem with donations are normally the file rights.
Did you download it from the github page or did you download some modified one?

had a modified, but compared all files and they are identical so its confused me as well

Back