• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GESIOR 2012 - Version 1.0.1 for 0.2.x, 0.3.6 and all 0.4

STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.
Error occured!

Error ID:
More info: CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE: could not find driver

File: C:\UniServer\www\classes/database_mysql.php Line: 22
File: C:\UniServer\www/install.php Line: 271
It should help you:
Please take a look in usr/local/php/php.ini, look for php_pdo_mysql.dll and remove the semicolon if there is one. (Restart UniServer afterwards)
Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000];[/COLOR]extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
But on windows it will be in file php.ini or php5.ini in directory C:\UniServer\php\ or C:\UniServer\apache
You must find that line and remove ; . If there isn't line with that content add it at end of that file.
Items are not animated, because I had no time to write script that will make animations of 'stackable' items.
If you got version of item images with animations and want me to add it on items images host ( Index of / ) please send me them in private message or post in this thread (only animated items images and their IDs).

GESIOR2012 works with version 1.0??

GESIOR your site works with version 1.0 of tfs?? I'm with errors when trying to install the version 1.0 - 5964

I ask you to help me if possible ...

thank you

Code:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\gesior\classes\configlua.php on line 54

hmm ?

gesior can u please add paygol
Does it work fine? I can rewrite it and add to acc. maker
http://otland.net/threads/gesior-acc-paygol-sms-shop-system-for-73-countries-tutorial.170137/
Yes, this one ;) thank you
Hmm.. many changes in database. It will take few days to rewrite all pages (guilds system, online list, wars system, skills of players, create character page, remove multi-world from all pages).

Is there ZnoteAAC that works with that TFS or any other free acc. maker?

I would like to check how they added some changes to other acc. makers.

I didn't find any acc maker which works with tfs 1.0. Someone said that ZnoteACC for tfs 0.2 works, but I didn't test it.

I didn't find any acc maker which works with tfs 1.0. Someone said that ZnoteACC for tfs 0.2 works, but I didn't test it.
Znote for 0.2 looks like acc. maker for old TFS. I checked it code and there are function for old database structure. In version that is on github Talaturen changed guild system invitations/membership, 'who is online', skills of players are now in table `players`, not in `player_skills`, so there are many things to rewrite. Sometimes just SQL queries, but some parts of acc. maker must be totally different.

Back