• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] 0.3.4 (beta4) fixed v5

is it just me or, when i press login button or logout on it re-dircets me to OTland lol?

ftw?:s

is it just me or, when i press login button or logout on it re-dircets me to OTland lol?

ftw?:s

you need change the url in th config of your server....

Code:
  -- Status
  ownerName = ""
  ownerEmail = "@otland.net"
  url = "[B]http://otland.net/[/B]"
  location = "Europe"
  displayGamemastersWithOnlineCommand = "no"

Code:
  -- Status
  ownerName = ""
  ownerEmail = "@otland.net"
  url = "[B]http://YOURDOMAIN.net/[/B]"
  location = "Europe"
  displayGamemastersWithOnlineCommand = "no"

1. shopsystem

PHP:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 228

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 241

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 257

2. pools:
-still buged

-will be nice if u add delete button to "manage pools"

What is broken on the button??

it takes me to this page.

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404

the create account button under LOGIN on the top left doesnt work. can someone please tell me where to change the url

the one in the account tab works.

very noob question, how do i log back into the admin account?

Can someone help me?
In my website the offline/online status is always offline, even when I put the server online and I dont know how to fix it, i tryed a lot of things!!

Please help

I can't install it because I don't find a good TFS 0.3.4 Distro
ANYONE CAN POST ONE TFS 0.3.4 GOOD DISTRO?

Thanks

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:768 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\highscores.php(93): OTS_Account->isBanned() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(154): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 768

yo dont download this shit, fuck this kid, slap him or something, once a certain amount of accounts is made , you get a giant notice, saying press here and ur account will be activated and it makes u download some sort of an activator? Anyways if u alrdy have this version of the acc goto ur createaccount.php and ctrl+f "note" delte that section wtfff and in ur pot delete the activator !! Wowww u fucker.

You must have downloaded something else, and this is OTland and OTfans.
I guess you downloaded a VIRUS from OTfans? xD

download his shit cuz,
dont say anything until u see it? ok?

thanks , bye.

and sorry for confusing the 2 , i use them both, as they are both great resources.

unless theres a good explanation for the activator.exe and the createaccount.php shit....

Dont download this , only download the gesoir original acc , this kids trying to hack people.

I've been using this and I have no problems with it. (Over 1000 characters has been created)
When I searched for "NOTE" in createaccount.php I found nothing.

Back