• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] 0.3.4 (beta4) fixed v5

dude this is the acc im using, i didnt modify anything. it came like this and im pissed off.

maybe u got a version prior to mine.

ive seen this activator.exe on serveral servers so im pretty sure you have changed some things elox but just to be safe everyone should download the release prior to geisor and find the scripts manuelly its not that hard just stop being lazy ^^

Uhm, okay. Are you guys even sure you downloaded from this thread?
Why would he fix bugs and release new updates if all the time if he just wants to hack ppl?

Anyway, say what line or what the code were so I can check it up.

go to ur pot, find the activator... and find the other activator document.... i just got this like 2 weeks ago.... im not smokin crack im pretty sure i remember what i downloaded. thanks.

It doesn't runs, I downloaded the crying damson gui and console, and it doesnt runs, still getting this error:
STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'theforgottenserver.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in E:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:512 Stack trace: #0 E:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(512): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown in E:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 512
If anyone can help me I would be happy :p
Thanks

go to ur pot, find the activator... and find the other activator document.... i just got this like 2 weeks ago.... im not smokin crack im pretty sure i remember what i downloaded. thanks.

Okay well, I must have downloaded a magic version without the activator. Weiiirdz :blink:

Hi, i have a question to u Norix - can u make script like this: when u click on players online then it show u how many people with others vocations play now like this:

Code:
Vocation statistics
Sorcerer	10
Druid 	        22
Paladin 	46
Knight   	28
Refresh!

unless theres a good explanation for the activator.exe and the createaccount.php shit....

Dont download this , only download the gesoir original acc , this kids trying to hack people.

wtf dont play stupid in my version there is no activater.exe. And why should i hack an OT ?? WTF this is useless. Rl Tibia is ok, but Noob OT's?? ...

Maybe you find virus in my layouts too??? lol

Last edited:
How do i remove Sorcerer Sample, Knight sample, etc..without breaking the acc manager on the website?

if i remove those chars the site wont make characters :/

OK , I got activator.exe at my site second time.. Today after read newest posts I just have found 'new' aktywator.exe.

Omg :confused:

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Dawid/Pulpit/cryingdamson4pl2-console/config.lua on line 142 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Dawid/Pulpit/cryingdamson4pl2-console/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file.

What's wrong then, if it's my config.lua path ;O?

u need to use hes own config.lua u can copy it from the first page:thumbup:

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEP 5

Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(581): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

it did work but did gonna change the ot shit and then it did bug -.-

Back