• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] 0.3.4 (beta4) fixed v5

Same Problem dont work for me and with my IP i cant connect to my server what the hell :(
but i have open my ports here is a picture:

Maybe cuz i use win xp 64bit?

I cant edit my post..sorry for double post but thanks for help i fixed the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tested this 0.3.4 on a TFS 0.3.2 and it seems to work fine. Is there any known problem or may I continue using it?

men my error is
STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(581): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

@Hello guys i know that not is a error in that php script but, i have and i think everyone have a bug in shopsystem lua files, like when try sell one offer with more then one item in the same time or when sell container with items, the player only receive one item in game, or in case of container items , only receive one container with only one item inside, how fix that? someone know? Also try sell one backpack of runes, test if this sell all runes and all with x targets.

Can someone help me with this?????

@zable
What version of TFS are you using? 'Cause old versions use the id of an account as it's account number, but now is used the column 'name' to store account number.

^^

how to set up this acc using xampp??

I dont know how to do it so i ask for help... :confused:
also i am not shure that is the right thread.

It dont work:
Code:
http://localhost/install.php
Please Help!

Regards,
Own3D

how to set up this acc using xampp??

I dont know how to do it so i ask for help... :confused:
also i am not shure that is the right thread.

It dont work:
Code:
http://localhost/install.php
Please Help!

I will help you.
If you have problem with settings this pm to me and I will help Im from poland too ^_^

Hello! when I look for players in the game site

appears this error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 182

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'time' in 'order clause'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php:200 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(200): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(142): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php on line 200

I would like to know what to do ... table and what I create to solve the problem.

i have a problems with a new player, when new player starts, start with 2 bp's, 2 legs, 2 amors, 2 helmet, dragon hammer and more items andm oney...

how i can fix for give only 1 bp, not 2!!!

nuevoplayer.jpg

@Espi there's a script in the file "creaturescript" names first items, there you can edit what the new player starts with. You can use just that or you can use the druid sample, knight sample, ect

When i press on my account or logout it takes me to otland.net :p
Its probably some simple thing I'm missing but if you could help that would great.

When i crate new character i see something that:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1866 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(806): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(178): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1866

Please Norix or somebody help me with this. <_<

Hi, When i click on "MyAccount or account manangement" i come to OTLANd.net. Why?

I really need your help with this..
When I login on the website it doesnt work (it uses a random account_id)
but when I login onto the tibia client I can use my account_name

..so how do I change the website to use account_name instead of account_id?
help please <33

one love

I really need your help with this..
When I login on the website it doesnt work (it uses a random account_id)
but when I login onto the tibia client I can use my account_name

..so how do I change the website to use account_name instead of account_id?
help please <33

one love

In config mark "custom aac" and I think it will work then.

Back