• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC 1.0.1] Modified Worgen Layout..

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there, as the title says.. I modified a worgen layout some and just want to hear ur opinion about the layout.
(The TOP SERVER GUILDS list isn't added yet..)
Please rate it 1-10 :)

Here's a screenshot of it..

atariaworgenlayout_zps0f206360.png

For better quality and live review..

I liked how you added things on the right menu such as Server status, top players. And also the effect (flames) on the worgen.

The layout looks really good!

Last edited:

I liked how you added things on the right menu such as Server status, top players. And also the effect (flames) on the worgen.

The layout looks really good!

The flames doesn't fit, also they're ugly. Server status & top players are shared scripts, my guess is he added a table at most, also the banner text is ugly as hell.

The flames doesn't fit, also they're ugly. Server status & top players are shared scripts, my guess is he added a table at most, also the banner text is ugly as hell.

See this guy? don't be like him, he doesnt help at all, fu flammer.

North you're drunk go home :p

See this guy? don't be like him, he doesnt help at all, fu flammer.

I don't help? What the hell do you want me to do, tell him it's perfect? Would that make him a better "designer"? No. Also I did not flame, you stupid shit.

I don't help? What the hell do you want me to do, tell him it's perfect? Would that make him a better "designer"? No. Also I did not flame, you stupid shit.

If you really hate it, you shouldn't even bother to post on this thread.

saying this is ugly, that is ugly as hell and ur just using shared scripts, thats not feedback and it wont make him a better designer/coder.
ur just demotivating him, and thats flamming.
btw, by ur kind words, I can see how beauty&sweetie kid you are :)

Now let's focus on Naxtie work, keep it up bro, wanna see more from you :)

Thanks alot, people like you is what makes me keep working on layouts! :D

If you really hate it, you shouldn't even bother to post on this thread.

Why not?

- - - Updated - - -

saying this is ugly, that is ugly as hell and ur just using shared scripts, thats not feedback and it wont make him a better designer/coder.
ur just demotivating him, and thats flamming.
btw, by ur kind words, I can see how beauty&sweetie kid you are :)

Now let's focus on Naxtie work, keep it up bro, wanna see more from you :)

Your brain is clearly defected.

Last edited:
Back