• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC 1.0.1] Modified Worgen Layout..

Whatever man, ur a one of a kind for sure. Special kid with special needs?

Whatever man, ur a one of a kind for sure. Special kid with special needs?

No, but you clearly are. You can't stand negative comments on your work, here's a tip for you, DON'T SHARE IT WITH US THEN.

Examples: THIS THREAD
http://otland.net/f42/loralia-eu-wallpaper-191412/

Keep your work to yourself. Our education system clearly failed you.

Besides, your 2 layouts and your wallpaper is 10 minutes work and you expect super positive feedback, LOL.

I'm a beginner? How dumb are you? Noone can make perfect layouts if they dont practice before they do it? I'm releasing it because I want to share it with the community. Atleast im trying to be nice, but you are clearly way to stupid to understand that. Keep your negativity for yourself kid.

And if you're saying that im totally worthless at what I am doing. Why don't you create a layout yourself and upload it? To show the community how a real professional does the work.

I'm a beginner? How dumb are you? Noone can make perfect layouts if they dont practice before they do it? I'm releasing it because I want to share it with the community. Atleast im trying to be nice, but you are clearly way to stupid to understand that. Keep your negativity for yourself kid.

And if you're saying that im totally worthless at what I am doing. Why don't you create a layout yourself and upload it? To show the community how a real professional does the work.

You're not even doing anything, lol. You added Top players to this layout, you edited pictures on your other layout and you used a downloaded style & background on your wallpaper.

I have never said you need to make perfect layouts, I was pointing out what was bad, are you really that slow?

I am doing things actually, i edited the znote layout, the worgen layout is much different from the original one.

Naxtie, ignore him.
his just a toxic person, he will grow up someday, hopefully.

Toxic behaviour has no meaning outside of League of Legends. But I'll grow up one day? Kid pls,

DUBWOBWOBWOBWOB
DUBWOBWOBWOBWOB
DUBWOBWOBWOBWOB
DUBWOBWOBWOBWOB

- - - Updated - - -

I am doing things actually, i edited the znote layout, the worgen layout is much different from the original one.

Can you tell me what you edited?

You're wasting my time North, find another thread to flame on please :)

The flames doesn't fit, also they're ugly. Server status & top players are shared scripts, my guess is he added a table at most, also the banner text is ugly as hell.

I agree with all of this. But since they define this as flaming, I'll put it in a different context.
The flames do not fit with the layout, not even the slightest bit. They are weird looking too. Server Status & Top Players are released for free scripts, so you added a table and that's it? The banner text doesn't fit and it doesn't look too nice to the eyes. Overall, there isn't much to show off except the banner, which isn't too nice.

See this guy? don't be like him, he doesnt help at all, fu flammer.
It's not flaming it's criticism.

North you're drunk go home :p
Why are you posting your work here if you do not want people to criticize it?

If you really hate it, you shouldn't even bother to post on this thread.
Once again, why are you posting your work here if you do not want people to criticize it?

saying this is ugly, that is ugly as hell and ur just using shared scripts, thats not feedback and it wont make him a better designer/coder.
ur just demotivating him, and thats flamming.
btw, by ur kind words, I can see how beauty&sweetie kid you are :)

Now let's focus on Naxtie work, keep it up bro, wanna see more from you :)
Yes it does make you a better designer, coding has NOTHING to do with this so I don't know why you even mentioned that. But yes, telling him what looks ugly makes it look better. And Coding; you can't see the code you can only see the design part of it.

What annoys me about this community in Otland is people like you.
You post shit but want only good feedback, well bro. If you don't like negative feedback, don't fucking post here.
I was active alot on this board at one point, posting my webdesigns, my background designs and what-not and I accepted people telling me what looked ugly, what looked bad, what didn't fit. Do you know why? Not because I wanted to hear it, but because I wanted to become a better designer. If I wanted people to say "OMG!! that looks amazing!!" I'd post it to my family because they lie about shit like that to make me feel good.

If you want to become a better designer, learn to accept criticism in any way, shape or form and accept the fact that you will always get it because you cannot be perfect.

If you want to be designing the same shit (because thats all I see) 1 - 2 years later, then go ahead, refuse to have criticism posted on your thread and carry on with your ignorant life. But you should be happy North even took the time to post your mistakes instead of just "YEAH NICE GJ" and lying to you.

My personal opinion;
The text looks out of place, remove the outer glow and that text doesn't really fit. The flames on the wolf looks so bad since it has no shading in it to define where the light is coming from etc it just looks like you copied and pasted from a flame image or resized. It doesn't fit with the color scheme at all.

Well, it seemed like that guy "North" went to this thread JUST cuz he wanted to tell me it looked like shit. Such people dont make other people wanna continue with what they are doing. Iy only makes them feel worthless or REALLY bad. Instead of telling the guy who made it that it looks like shit, tell him what to improve and maybe how to do it instead.

This thread is nothing I really care about, so if u wanna keep tell me it's shit PM me about it please, cuz I dont give a fck actually.

K, don't expect to get better, enjoy designing the same shit 3 years later.

Kids everywhere

I'm not expected to keep doing this 3 years later, i'm just doing it for fun.

I can tell you're doing it for fun.

Well, it seemed like that guy "North" went to this thread JUST cuz he wanted to tell me it looked like shit. Such people dont make other people wanna continue with what they are doing. Iy only makes them feel worthless or REALLY bad. Instead of telling the guy who made it that it looks like shit, tell him what to improve and maybe how to do it instead.

This thread is nothing I really care about, so if u wanna keep tell me it's shit PM me about it please, cuz I dont give a fck actually.

I pointed out what I thought was bad.
I don't really care what you do, but come on, do you really think this layout is any good? The original is better and it's pretty bad.
But I'm not going to tell you how to do it, that you'll have to figure out yourself. If you do this for fun, why would you share a 10 minute copy-pasting job with us and then expect only positive feedback?

Here's another example: http://otland.net/f42/gesior-aac-1-0-1-new-layout-194807/

:)

It's the worgen layout with few edits to the code right? Rest is changed pics & colors.

All you did was change colors and went for image hunting on google. It took longer than this "modified" worgen layout but it's the same shit, really.

tl;dr You are an idiot

Oh yeah? It's the same shit? Get some fact before posting worthless crap please.
Haters will always be haters. Fuck off and get a life ffs.

Amazing, you changed header, added fire to werewolf and added a table, this looks absoloutely amazing!!!!!!

Rep from me, omg.

I'm so fcking sorry if I just wanted to show what I did.. Don't be such a fcking pain in the ass. Immature fck.

Back