• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior AAC 2011 - Needed? Ideas?

lol? You call Gesior a noob. Take a look at yourself.. You made 1 good Layout, and your a PhP God?
Gesior made many revisions of Gesior Acc and countless pages of PhP, and he's a noob.
I think he knows what he is doing.

Sorry, but I don't see any relation between layout and PHP code and first version of his AAC was VERY ameteur so I doubt he knows what he is doing.

Btw. it's PHP, not PhP.

Added:
- who is online [first version, in final there will be list of vocations and possibility to view players with selected vocation)
- support list

Updated code:
OTSME AAC

You can view how it works:
Xanteria - News

Suggestion:

You should make a "admin - panel" where you can edit anything about the OT, for example server name, IP ect & ect instead of changing in the config.
Kinda like Wordpress :p

Website layout edits Via site?
idk if possible but would be kickass> also a more advanced server restarter/ web refresher? =D

Added:
- delete guild rank
- add guild rank
- change guild nick

Now only 'change logo', 'delete guild', 'pass leadership' and 'change player ranks' :)

Added:
- delete guild rank
- add guild rank
- change guild nick

Now only 'change logo', 'delete guild', 'pass leadership' and 'change player ranks' :)
Will it have something like connection with server?
I mean u don't need to logout to create/join/left/delete guild and thats all willl happen real time in game?
You can do it like shop with special table in db...

Will it have something like connection with server?
I mean u don't need to logout to create/join/left/delete guild and thats all willl happen real time in game?
You can do it like shop with special table in db...
I will make new scripts to communicate with OTS (0.2, 0.3, 0.4), much more options [ban, unban, kick, change game state [close,open,shutdown], add item, add container] - items with CUSTOM attributes (add Blue Robe, change name to Donated Armor and set armor to 1000 :) ), possibility to find who use item bought in sms shop (find hackers? get item back?), but it's not possible to change guild in real time (there is no function to do it by LUA in TFS 0.3). You can join, leave, change rank on website for players that are online, but they must relog to reload guild informations.

player description said:
.. He is Leader of New Guild (HERE IS GUILD NICK). ..
Should I change button 'Change Players Guild Nicks' to 'Change Players Titles'? I called it Guild Nick, because it's in `players` table field 'guildnick'.

EDIT:
MkiQsBiqhF.png

Player can edit Titles of his chars (from his account), guild owner can edit all players titles.

Last edited:
Edit ranks:
cjRvcZ69.png

You can only change ranks of players with lower access then yours:
Vice leader can edit only members (move to other members rank).
Leader can edit only members and vice-leaders (move to other members or vice leaders rank, move member -> vice leader / vice-leader -> member).
Owner of guild can edit all ranks.

EDIT:
There is a limit of ranks in guild in config file [add rank config file], because number of ranks = number of SQL queries when player 'view' guild. Default 15.

Last edited:
nice gesior, what is left at all? only guilds? or there are more thing to be done? if yes, which ones?

nice gesior, what is left at all? only guilds? or there are more thing to be done? if yes, which ones?
-delete guild
-pass leadership in guild
-upload logo
-monsters
-spells
-houses
-server info
-forum [news!] + bbcode parser
-character info page
-shop system + class to communicate with ots + globalevent for ots
-bans list
-lost account interface
-class to send e-mails
- AJAX
sorry dude but ddos has nothing to do with any aac =/
1. all images can be hosted on other server - you can turn off keep alive option and limit number of connections per IP, because it will only connect to load pages content

2. AAC can be hosted on other server - attacks on website will not slow down game server [you have to set limit of mysql connections]

it is safe right? anti-hack..? anti-ddos.. etc?
no, no, and no. he is purposely making it easy to hack. he plans on leaving lots of back doors so at anytime he can connect to your DB and screw up your OT. Then after he steals all your donation money he is going to turn your host PC into another zombie computer for his botnet. Dumb ass questions, no one codes something hoping that is can be hacked of course is will try to make it has hack proof. If your that worried learn to code and make your own aac.

Back