• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior AAC 2011 - Needed? Ideas?

Whats so funny xD

JViaI.png

but it's not possible to change guild in real time (there is no function to do it by LUA in TFS 0.3). You can join, leave, change rank on website for players that are online, but they must relog to reload guild informations.
So maybe its time to write one?
I can try but i'm pretty sure that devs wont add it...

Shop offer [first part]:
PHP:
class ShopOffer
{
	const LOADTYPE_ID = 'id';
	const LOADTYPE_NAME = 'name';
	public static $table = 'zotsme_shop_offer';
	private $SQL;
	const ACTIVE_NO = 0;
	const ACTIVE_YES = 1;
	const SHOPOFFER_NONE = 0;
	const SHOPOFFER_ITEM = 1;
	const SHOPOFFER_CONTAINER = 2;
	const SHOPOFFER_UNBAN = 3;
	const SHOPOFFER_CHANGENAME = 4;
	const SHOPOFFER_NAMELOCK = 4;

const SHOPTARGET_NONE = 0;
	const SHOPTARGET_ACCOUNT = 1;
	const SHOPTARGET_PLAYER = 2;

public static $targetTypes = array(
	SHOPOFFER_ITEM => SHOPTARGET_PLAYER,
	SHOPOFFER_CONTAINER => SHOPTARGET_PLAYER,
	SHOPOFFER_UNBAN => SHOPTARGET_ACCOUNT,
	SHOPOFFER_CHANGENAME => SHOPTARGET_PLAYER,
	SHOPOFFER_NAMELOCK => SHOPTARGET_PLAYER
	);
	public $type = self::SHOPOFFER_NONE;

yracLD2pji.png

Ye, it's good idea. I will add 'categories' (not equal to offer type), they will be in tabs. Admin will define possible categories and their names (ex. Addons, Runes, Sorcerer EQ).
I will also add offer types 'addon' and 'storage' to add player addon and set/delete storage.

shopoffercat.png

Categories and offers number limit added:
5 armors XXX for 80 points [offers with count 0 are not visible on list, so when players buy them all, offer will disappear]
unlimited number of armors XXX for 100 points

first 5 players get them cheaper :)

Today I can only write that I've tested all pages on linux and lighttpd web server. There were some bugs, but now all are fixed :)

Categories and offers number limit added:
5 armors XXX for 80 points [offers with count 0 are not visible on list, so when players buy them all, offer will disappear]
unlimited number of armors XXX for 100 points

first 5 players get them cheaper :)
really nice idea gesior :D

Select player:
UnRDn.png

Press 'Yes, I buy' [no buttons yet] to buy item:
Rrq3f.png

On next page user can press Deliver - if player is on his account - or copy link that owner of player account must view to deliver item (or reject). Links to Accept or Cancel transaction are also visible on something like 'shop history' page. User that has item to accept/cancel in shop receive in game information about it.

User that buy item and user that receive item can Cancel transaction, if item is not delivered yet. User that bought item will receive xx% points back. Do not accept items from unknown players, if sms operator or paypal take money back item will disappear and you will get ban (not automatic, admin decision, but it's possible to find all items bought in shop and delete them from database, in history of transaction is information who bought what for who and IP of user that bought item and IP of user that received item, dates of all state changes).

Back