• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior AAC Account Creation problem

tarekwiz

Hellbot Owner
Reaction score
hello, i have set the encryption in config.lua to
PHP:
encryptionType = "sha1"
	passwordType = "sha1"
with these 2 commands but when i make a new account using gesior aac and try to login in the tibia client it says wrong password?? , i also tried to change the encryption in load.compat.php and i removed the dynamic get encryption type and used
PHP:
$passwordency = 'sha1';
and still doesnt work , i tried reinstalling it and never worked,
if anybody could help me i would be pleased and rep++
thanks

i get this error on step 4

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'world_id' in 'field list'' in C:\xampplite\htdocs\install.php:515 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampplite\htdocs\install.php(515): PDO->query('INSERT INTO `pl...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampplite\htdocs\install.php on line 515

and this on step 5

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:237 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(237): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampplite\htdocs\install.php(572): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampplite\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 237

Back