• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GESIOR AAC] Contact form

Why not just:
Code:
$archez['name'] = $_POST['name'];
$archez['subject'] = $_POST['subject'];
$archez['body'] = $_POST['body'];

Also, why you did those tables at the bottom instead of simple text, lmao.

I love it, only one problem. I get this error when I am trying to send:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:\xampp\htdocs\contact.php on line 38

Error MSG :

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:\xampp\htdocs\contact.php on line 38

plz help-me thanks!!

I was wondering if Anyone could recode this to work with accounts, like instead of a person entering their name, they would have to select a character on their account to send it.. ALSO if person on website is not logged in, id like the page to show something like "I am sorry. But this page require's you to be [logged in]. Please [Log in] and Try again!" Where [logged in] and [log in] are links to the login page..

Gesior 2012, Version 1.0.1.......

Also noticed that it never sends an email anywhere.... nothing happens other after player submits the form.. It would be cool if this could be REDONE to work with this system, if anyone could also redo it for Gesior 2012......
http://otland.net/f118/private-messages-gesior-aac-104693/

Back