• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [Gesior AAC] Create character issue..

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
NOTE: the title is wrong, it's supposed to say "Create Character issue" not account :p

Well, when i'm trying to create a character it redirects me to a white page with this error in it,

Error occured!
Error ID: Cannot save ItemsList. Player ID not set.
More info:

File: C:\UniServerZ\www\classes/itemslist.php Line: 67
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\classes/player.php Line: 88
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\pages/accountmanagement.php Line: 1016
File: C:\UniServerZ\www\system/load.page.php Line: 7
File: C:\UniServerZ\www/index.php Line: 37

I mean, ofcourse I can see what it says, but I have no idea what to do and so on :p

Thanks in advance,
Naxtie

Have you tried a clean database without importing anything and using the correct database version?
I had the same type of error a couple of months ago and contacted gesior after hours of trying to find the error, he showd me that I had imported / used a mysql scheme that was made for 0.4 and that it tried to add things that it coulden't add.
Give that a try, otherwise try using a clean gesior and step by step readd your scripts to see where the bug is.
Another thing you can do is debug the page, in your index.php find DEBUG ~ and change it from false to true, your layout will be fucked up and you will find all the information sent and recived from the database, when you are done change it to true and your layout will be fixed.

Back