• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior Aac Error

Palo

Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(76): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\createaccount.php(196): OTS_Account->create(174171, 174171) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(140): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: Extraneous additional parameters' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php:75 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php(75): PDOStatement->fetchAll(0, NULL, NULL) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(116): OTS_SQLite_Results->fetchAll() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(139): OTS_Player->load('18') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(10): OTS_Player->find('Dranit') #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(98): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #5 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_SQLite_Results.php on line 75

Could someone help me to fix that since no one can make accs, would be nice.

Thanks

A lot of times i had this same problem and i didnt know why -.-

I think you you have the wrong version of acc maker to TFS. Maybe you have acc maker by gesior for tfs 0.2.x and you are using tfs 0.3 or you have acc maker for tfs 0.3 and you are using tfs 0.2.x

Back
Top Bottom