• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GESIOR AAC] Fixed paypal script [FOR FREE]

this is it for?

PHP:
if($ip != "66.211.170.66" && $ip != "216.113.188.202" && $ip != "216.113.188.203" && $ip != "216.113.188.202") {
	print "Scammer...";
$hak = fopen("scammer.log", "a");

there ips is for???

I can delete all paypal.log ¿? to see who donates from now? or can not be deleted?

I can delete all paypal.log ¿? to see who donates from now? or can not be deleted?
Yes, you can erase paypal.log, it's just log file.

this is it for?

PHP:
if($ip != "66.211.170.66" && $ip != "216.113.188.202" && $ip != "216.113.188.203" && $ip != "216.113.188.202") {
	print "Scammer...";
$hak = fopen("scammer.log", "a");

there ips is for???

These IPs are for check if it was paypal who executed script that adds points.

This system did not work grant does not add points

dont need this??
$mysql_port = '3306'; //port msql

???

$mysql_host = 'localhost'; //Leave at localhost

IS LOCALHOST OR IPSERVER?

Last edited by a moderator:
This system did not work grant does not add points

dont need this??
$mysql_port = '3306'; //port msql

???

$mysql_host = 'localhost'; //Leave at localhost

IS LOCALHOST OR IPSERVER?

Localhost

What an embaressement, "100% free by me!". You did, ehm.. nothing but realesing it? Woh you know much PHP dude!

What an embaressement, "100% free by me!". You did, ehm.. nothing but realesing it? Woh you know much PHP dude!

Whatever, i didnt see it released around here also i didnt mean 100% by me i meant that i was 100% free, because Teh Marvick was selling the script so..

Whatever, i didnt see it released around here also i didnt mean 100% by me i meant that i was 100% free, because Teh Marvick was selling the script so..

Edited PayPal script, 100% working by me! that's what your signature says, so yes. You do claim that, and state that you didn't do it in the front page, else it will make you look silly. Since I doubt you even can explain one of these issues. Without the most obvious ones, that only retards ask for.

Edited PayPal script, 100% working by me! that's what your signature says, so yes. You do claim that, and state that you didn't do it in the front page, else it will make you look silly. Since I doubt you even can explain one of these issues. Without the most obvious ones, that only retards ask for.

Whatever, i dont care.. if you dont want to believe me then dont, i meant that it was 100% free and it was 100% working, because the paypal script that is posted here doesnt give points to the players, if you dont want to believe me IMO you should get out of this thread

No, it's from:
http://tech1.org/paypal.tar.gz
or
http://tech1.org/paypal2.tar.gz

Where I uploaded it in november 2009 (I think), at that time, I didn't host anything @vapus. It has never been uploaded here, but the link have been known a long time.

Yes i downloaded it from one of these links, but i didnt visit vapus, whatever i wrote the credits for ya, if you want then edit my post.. also you can call this a tutorial of how to set this up..

Back