• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GESIOR AAC] Fixed paypal script [FOR FREE]

Whatever, i dont care.. if you dont want to believe me then dont, i meant that it was 100% free and it was 100% working, because the paypal script that is posted here doesnt give points to the players, if you dont want to believe me IMO you should get out of this thread

Do you have problem understanding? Read your own signature and tell me what it says in ENGLISH but obviously you lack of understanding the meaning you wrote yourself, and still trying to gain reputation over someone else' work, you didn't mention it wasn't made by you until someone revealed you.

Do you have problem understanding? Read your own signature and tell me what it says in ENGLISH but obviously you lack of understanding the meaning you wrote yourself, and still trying to gain reputation over someone else' work, you didn't mention it wasn't made by you until someone revealed you.

Yeah whatever, whats your point? i told stian that its ok if he edits my post, so you should read a bit more in this thread..

Damn cant edit my posts, i hope that this post gets merged whatever

Gantroz

Hello everyone,

Today im releasing my paypal system, actually its not mine but i used it, and it worked fine for me..

So here it is,

Speedyshare:

paypal tar

Megaupload:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Heres what you gotta do.

1. Extract this in your xampp/htdocs folder
2. If you want to edit anything in the website look e.g IP/paypal.htm or anything like that, cant really remember, open paypal.htm with notepad++ or notepad..
3.Now open ipn.php, edit those lines:

PHP:
$mysql_pass = 'YOUR PASSWORD HERE'; //

PHP:
$mysql_db = 'YOUR DATABASE NAME';

PHP:
$receiver_email == "YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL HERE"

Also, if you want to edit the points and/or price given, heres what you gotta edit

PHP:
$paylist = array("5.00" => 7, "10.00" => 15, "20.00" => 32);

I'd be happy if you pressed that little button over there <---

Sincerly,

Lolaye

There you can see i actually didnt type that its mine..

Here on otland.net now... none will help u, why? otland.net doesnt exits his official name is, otlandebay.net, your need help? pay me or another XD

noooob

You should make this for modern aac. Id pay for it

The threadstarter doesn't know php or database management, it's a copy-paste thread so don't bother requesting it from him. Either go to Stian or Artii.

@Threadstarter
You say you downloaded the script, and ran it for a while then uploaded it. So what edits did you or anybody else make to it?

Wait, are you suggesting people should pay a portion of the money they earned to the coders and mappers they copied 95% of their server from? That would be silly...

noooob

The threadstarter doesn't know php or database management, it's a copy-paste thread so don't bother requesting it from him. Either go to Stian or Artii.

@Threadstarter
You say you downloaded the script, and ran it for a while then uploaded it. So what edits did you or anybody else make to it?

Or Archez... ;c

@Threadstarter

Dude, how many times do i have to say this? I made this thread, because the official paypal thread by Artii, the script isnt working but this one is working
Also i added some stuff to show the newbies what they should edit, cant you atleast say thanks? Maybe it didnt help you, but it helped others thats for sure

Dude, how many times do i have to say this? I made this thread, because the official paypal thread by Artii, the script isnt working but this one is working
Also i added some stuff to show the newbies what they should edit, cant you atleast say thanks? Maybe it didnt help you, but it helped others thats for sure

And how many times do I have to say this? "What excatly did you add to get it working?". It was working from the beginning already, were just newbs who didnt know how to use it.

Or Archez... ;c
Yeah, or Archez :p

Wait, are you suggesting people should pay a portion of the money they earned to the coders and mappers they copied 95% of their server from? That would be silly...
Well, it should be that way lol.. I mean, we put down our time to make other peoples servers better. Why shouldn't they atleast pay a portion of what they earn if that's all we ask? :p

And how many times do I have to say this? "What excatly did you add to get it working?". It was working from the beginning already, were just newbs who didnt know how to use it.

Well, it should be that way lol.. I mean, we put down our time to make other peoples servers better. Why shouldn't they atleast pay a portion of what they earn if that's all we ask? :p

Well, i was trying to tell them how to use it, instead of saying thanks you're saying this bullshit, Okay, i didnt make it and i havent added anything, Whats your point? Is your point getting this thread deleted or what, as i stated before, i told stian to edit the post and edit the credits and write that he made the script, if he had a problem against this thread, he would say now shut up..

"We"? did you make the paypal script?

Nice Guide man! :D Thankyou very much, but the only thing i dont know is how to make it look on my page :S
Can u help me please ?

:/
Thankyou

htdoc, config, config php and set [1] on them u want to use like shop system 1 and paypal 1 for example!
// Shop option
$config['site']['shop_system'] = 1;
// Option for buy points
$config['site']['paypal_active'] = 1;
$config['site']['zaypay_active'] = 0;
$config['site']['dotpay_active'] = 0;
$config['site']['daopay_active'] = 0;
$config['site']['homepayActive'] = 0;

This script can be written better. There is no some important checking functions.

Back