• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] Improved Signatures (now with cache!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
126512538882.png

126512541521.png

Hmm, it have problems with generating pictures of sparking items ;d(shows sparks only)
Also for no reason nightmare shield isnt loaded from spr

Yeah, I know, I have pictures of most of items, just wanted to test it

I can't find "//end Outfit shower by Pening edited by loleslav"

maybe you just dont have it, put it under
Code:
			if(!empty($comment))
			{
				if(is_int($number_of_rows / 2)) { $bgcolor = $config['site']['darkborder']; } else { $bgcolor = $config['site']['lightborder']; } $number_of_rows++;
				$main_content .= '<TR BGCOLOR="'.$bgcolor.'"><TD VALIGN=top>Comment:</TD><TD>'.$comment.'</TD></TR>';
			}
			}
should work

Absolute Mango plx accuntmanager.php
accountmanagement.php

My signature wont display.
Access the signature.php file manually, and set the $MadGD->testMode = false; to true. And then tell me any error you may get.

Hmm, it have problems with generating pictures of sparking items ;d(shows sparks only)
Also for no reason nightmare shield isnt loaded from spr

Yeah, I know, I have pictures of most of items, just wanted to test it
Yeah I didn't try any item with sparks, what you can do to solve this and the nightmare issue is to simply copy the image from your other images and replace the new ones, or download it directly from e.g. Tibia wikia. I didn't create the item creation script, and I haven't really put any time into learning exactly what it does, so I don't know why it doesn't create some items.

I can't find "//end Outfit shower by Pening edited by loleslav"
Yeah, sorry about that. I'll replace that line with the code given by zakius.

maybe you just dont have it, put it under
Code:
            if(!empty($comment))
            {
                if(is_int($number_of_rows / 2)) { $bgcolor = $config['site']['darkborder']; } else { $bgcolor = $config['site']['lightborder']; } $number_of_rows++;
                $main_content .= '<TR BGCOLOR="'.$bgcolor.'"><TD VALIGN=top>Comment:</TD><TD>'.$comment.'</TD></TR>';
            }
            }
should work
Thank you.

Access the signature.php file manually, and set the $MadGD->testMode = false; to true. And then tell me any error you may get.
/\
Doesnt work

This is all that comes. nothing more & and i'm sure it's 100% and i cant see any errors. My problem is that the signature doesnt display.

29215988.png

Last edited:
Do you mind giving me the domain or IP to access your website?

For me works, you probably changed something in script and accidently deleted header, download it again or post here your version

@up

I've not changed anything, Ive done exatctly what he says

rep++

to you guys for atleast trying to help me :)

btw i'm using 0.3.6 if that makes any diffrence

I'm heading out right now, to walk my dog. Once I get back, I could assist you through TeamViewer if you would like me to do that.

Made a few improvements.

• Cache
  • Default "item not found" image
  • Optimized item creation script
  • Stack counts

Download the RAR package again.

For anyone who already uses this system, you will also need to run this query.
Code:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `madphp_signature_cache` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Absolute Mango © MadPHP.org' AFTER `madphp_signature_bars`;

Last edited:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method OTS_Player::isOnline() in C:\xampp\htdocs\signature.php on line 58

hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back