• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] Improved Signatures (now with cache!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha so you did found the psds
good job ^^

Fatal error: Call to undefined method OTS_Player::isOnline() in C:\xampp\htdocs\signature.php on line 58

hmm
Uhm, try updating your POT OTS_Players.php file.

haha so you did found the psds
good job ^^
I actually re-did it. ;_P

You most likely didn't add a curly bracket }, or you removed one by accident.

This is how the stack counts would show (the assassin stars).
126528258987.png

Last edited:
mango, i was thinking that for the players signatures 3rd gen. you should include the outfit
but idk if it would fit fine

then wait until gesior aac dev team update the svn

Please give me the domain or IP to access your website.

Srry But I have only institute of labour(IP) external..;/
It will help only hamachi.

Step 1:
Download and extract the .RAR package within your htdocs/www folder (it is strongly advisable to remove the old signature system before installing the new one).

Hmm if it beguile htdocs/pliki servera.(php)it well goods?

PS. I did not create the sprite creation script, and nor do I remember who it was (found it a while ago in an old topic at OtFans). Please notify me if you have any idea of whom it may be. What is worth mentioning though, is that I did some slight modifications to it, to support the usage of it within my GD API.

This one; Sprite shower as gif - OpenTibia Fans ?

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'madphp_signature_cache' in 'field list'' in C:\Users\Conglom-osoft\Documents\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1811 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\Conglom-osoft\Documents\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(1811): PDO->query('SELECT `madphp_...') #1 C:\Users\Conglom-osoft\Documents\xampp\htdocs\signature.php(48): OTS_Player->getCustomField('madphp_signatur...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Users\Conglom-osoft\Documents\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1811
i get his error when i enter the signature direct link...

rox! XD Nice job.
Thank you.

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'madphp_signature_cache' in 'field list'' in C:\Users\Conglom-osoft\Documents\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1811 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\Conglom-osoft\Documents\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(1811): PDO->query('SELECT `madphp_...') #1 C:\Users\Conglom-osoft\Documents\xampp\htdocs\signature.php(48): OTS_Player->getCustomField('madphp_signatur...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Users\Conglom-osoft\Documents\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1811
i get his error when i enter the signature direct link...
You forgot to add the SQL query, or you got an error while doing so. Try adding it again.

i added the sql query yesterday... also i added again 2 min ago an i get this:
Error

consulta SQL:

ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `madphp_signature` TINYINT( 4 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT 'Absolute Mango © MadPHP.org',
ADD `madphp_signature_bg` VARCHAR( 50 ) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Absolute Mango © MadPHP.org' AFTER `madphp_signature` ,
ADD `madphp_signature_eqs` TINYINT( 4 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' COMMENT 'Absolute Mango © MadPHP.org' AFTER `madphp_signature_bg` ,
ADD `madphp_signature_bars` TINYINT( 4 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT 'Absolute Mango © MadPHP.org' AFTER `madphp_signature_eqs` ,
ADD `madphp_signature_cache` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Absolute Mango © MadPHP.org' AFTER `madphp_signature_bars`

MySQL ha dicho:
#1060 - Duplicate column name 'madphp_signature_bg'

its added :S

Run this query.
Code:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `madphp_signature_cache` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Absolute Mango © MadPHP.org' AFTER `madphp_signature_bars`;

Run this query.
Code:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `madphp_signature_cache` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Absolute Mango © MadPHP.org' AFTER `madphp_signature_bars`;

consulta SQL:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `madphp_signature_cache` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL COMMENT 'Absolute Mango © MadPHP.org' AFTER `madphp_signature_bars` ;
Ty man ;D
690-chris-fan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back