[Gesior-AAC] Marco Oliveira

Mudrock

Reaction score
Project where a good part was developed by me (contrary to some rumors).

The site is currently as complete and faithful to tibia.com as possible, where several bugs have been removed and I can guarantee that you will not have serious problems in using it.

Features:
•Info Bar
•Pagseguro Lightbox
•Highscores 2018
•Download Page 2018
•Facebook widget
•House Images
•Guilds Page 2018
And others.

GitHub

Last edited by a moderator:

Laloomega

Reaction score
Probably the best one i've fucking seen thats free, the problem is, can you add tickets on it?

Walox

Reaction score
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\xampp\htdocs\config\config.php on line 57

OP
Mudrock

Mudrock

Reaction score
Probably the best one i've fucking seen thats free, the problem is, can you add tickets on it?
In the administrative panel you have the option to add, just as in the forum you have the part to create news.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\xampp\htdocs\config\config.php on line 57
Could you tell me the version of your servant?

nice work
Thank you!

ss1182772

Banned User
Reaction score
znota acc buy/sell character can any one help me and make 1 scprit for me please

Chriistian.L.B

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
have someway to downgrade for work with otx 2.9 based on tfs 0.3.7 server 8.6

cesar10

Reaction score
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting '-' or identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in C:\xampp\htdocs\config\config.php on line 114
TFS 0.4

sergioasj

Reaction score
I`m having a problem when trying to create a guild.
When I create the guild, everything goes well as you can see here:

but when I click "Continue" button, it shows:

mastof

Reaction score
Can you help me?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on boolean in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(43): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(39): Account->loadByName(1) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(30): Visitor::loadAccount() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(67): Visitor::getAccount() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\load.compat.php(38): Visitor::isLogged() #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(38): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33