• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior-AAC] Marco Oliveira

Mudrock

Reaction score
Project where a good part was developed by me (contrary to some rumors).

The site is currently as complete and faithful to tibia.com as possible, where several bugs have been removed and I can guarantee that you will not have serious problems in using it.

Features:
•Info Bar
•Pagseguro Lightbox
•Highscores 2018
•Download Page 2018
•Facebook widget
•House Images
•Guilds Page 2018
And others.

GitHub

Sem_titulo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the best one i've fucking seen thats free, the problem is, can you add tickets on it?

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\xampp\htdocs\config\config.php on line 57

Probably the best one i've fucking seen thats free, the problem is, can you add tickets on it?
In the administrative panel you have the option to add, just as in the forum you have the part to create news.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in C:\xampp\htdocs\config\config.php on line 57
Could you tell me the version of your servant?

nice work
Thank you!

znota acc buy/sell character can any one help me and make 1 scprit for me please

have someway to downgrade for work with otx 2.9 based on tfs 0.3.7 server 8.6

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting '-' or identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in C:\xampp\htdocs\config\config.php on line 114
TFS 0.4

I`m having a problem when trying to create a guild.
When I create the guild, everything goes well as you can see here:

but when I click "Continue" button, it shows:

Can you help me?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch() on boolean in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php:33 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php(43): Account->load(1, 'name') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(39): Account->loadByName(1) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(30): Visitor::loadAccount() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\visitor.php(67): Visitor::getAccount() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\load.compat.php(38): Visitor::isLogged() #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(38): include_once('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #6 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

Back