• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] NICE CLASS + Feedback System

man thx for this.. more could you change it a little, so that one must have an account and logged with a character in it. because if it is the way it is someone can pretend to be someone else give is complicated ... please if you can do that will better the code :thumbup:

/badenglish :(

It's an easy change, however you can be sure if it's someone. If they were logged into their account while posting the feedback, his name will appear as a link. Otherwise, it will appear as normal text and if you hold your cursor over it for a while you will see his IP. That way you could check if it's really him !

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_color() in C:\xampp\htdocs\dameria\table.php on line 252

What is that?
On line 252 this code shows up.

$this->set_attribute('bgcolor', get_color(OTSRow::$i++));

Code:
[COLOR=Black]Message received: [I]SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND `time` > 1265478826' at line 1[/I]
File: C:\xampp\htdocs\d\feed.php
On line: 284
Exception code: 42000[/COLOR]

How can I fix this?

Please, read all posts it's been explained somewhere in the thread.

I guess they're in the wrong folder then? You did download them too right? :D

Fatal error: Call to undefined function write() in C:\http\xampp\htdocs\feedback.php on line 172
how to fix?

No you didn't take the functions that I told you to put in configs-and-functions.php

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'OTSTable' not found in D:\web\xampp\htdocs\feedback.php  on line 294
its problem with table.php
were i must but this file?

Back