• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] OTForum - latest post in website

5mok3

Emporia
Reaction score
Well is not a big deal but i bet it'll be useful to some people with big forums. ^_^

THIS IS FOR THE OTFORUM SCRIPT

Demo: Eternia-Online | RPG 24/7
(right column)

This is the code i have in my website

PHP:
<div style="padding-left:20px;">
<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/img/top1.bmp" /></a></div>
<div align="left" style="padding-left:20px;">
<?PHP 
$order = 0; 
$post = $SQL->query('SELECT id,title,date,author,thread FROM posts ORDER BY time DESC LIMIT 10'); 
foreach($post as $posts) { 
  $order++; 
$last_posts .= '<tr><td align="center">'.$order.'.</td><td align="left"><B><a href="?subtopic=thread&id='.urlencode($posts['thread']).'">'.$posts['title'].'</a></td> <td align="center"><font color="#7073FC"><em>'.$posts['author'].'</em></font></td> <td align="center"><font color="#FE2E2E"></font><br></td>'; 
} 
echo "$last_posts"; 
?>
</div>

*NOTE*

You need to edit your thread.php so that nobody can post without a title.. otherwise if there's no title on the post in the website it'll show a blank space instead of the title.
If you don't know how just pm and I'll send you mine.

i wouldn't mind some rep+ :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks nice :)
and it's easier to do because there's already lot's of base scripts for mybb, phpbb, etc.

I'm not that good in php but I'll try to post more scripts for otforum.
I just finished the avatar code and it works perfectly but I'll post it later

espi as i said

[/PHP]
*NOTE*

You need to edit your thread.php so that nobody can post without a title.. otherwise if there's no title on the post in the website it'll show a blank space instead of the title.
If you don't know how just pm and I'll send you mine.

It does work.. but it doesn't show a title.. because u need to put one manually if the post doesn't have one.. so to prevent that.. you need to edit your thread.php so that nobody can post without a title.

espi as i said

It does work.. but it doesn't show a title.. because u need to put one manually if the post doesn't have one.. so to prevent that.. you need to edit your thread.php so that nobody can post without a title.

dont understand :(:(

I dont really understand. Where shall I put this code? and where is the thread.php?

Thanks for anwers!

Yours Suxex_/

it show post at the right column of yout layout..
check here at "Ultimos Post"

u need to add this code to ur layout.php and
thread.php is at forum folder

sorry, i dont see what the new on this layout omg :S
screen shoots, premium box? 2 minutes for all? lal

The forum on your site is annoying, you always have to scroll down after every click unless you got a big ass screen resolution.

Tip: Iframe it, that way you will not reload the whole page every click, only the contains inside the Iframe (which in this case is only the forum).

Hello ALl Guys
Please Need Ur Help
I need Some one explain to me how to make site?
i made step 1 and 2
after i opened xampp and all things done
and after i opened http://localhost
i made step 1
And after i did that and i eneter step 2
and when i go step 3
it say can't connect database..what should i do?
:confused::confused::confused:

Msg Me Here
Or on my e-mails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
or go my site :
Click Here
Or My Forums :
Click Here
I Hope You Answer Me Fast ......If U Have Video Or Something...

but when i dont have ot formu but phpbb3 ? could u paste script for phpbb3 ?

Back