• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] Problem when searching on characters. rep++

trixet

Reaction score
This error shows up when I'm searching at characters.

Note: Some characters can be searched on, and some not.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1' in C:\xampp12\htdocs\characters.php:366 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp12\htdocs\characters.php(366): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 C:\xampp12\htdocs\index.php(148): include('C:\xampp12\htdo...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp12\htdocs\characters.php on line 366

Need help ASAP :)

Last edited:
gesior acc, tfs 0.3.5 pl1
now i have one bug. humm... look:
GoldenOTS - Characters
You see code on up element page?
Code:
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/characters.php on line 406

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/characters.php on line 406

characters.php:
http://wklej.to/fE6N

/Sorry for my English and please help me xD
/Dragonas

Last edited:
Back