• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior Aac [Rep++]

Chrippe

Reaction score
Hello!

I am using Gesior AAc 0.3.5 fixed v6together with Crying Damson 0.3.5 and whenever I try to create a guild, through the homepage, I get the following error message:

Code:
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# On your account all characters are in guilds or have too low level to create new guild.

Thing is, the characters aren't in any guilds as it's not possible to create one. They are also level 200+. Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong?

Rep++

Truly yours,
Chrippe.

Goto config\config.php and change this
// GUILDS config
$config['site']['guild_need_level'] = 50; // minimum level to create guild
$config['site']['guild_need_pacc'] = 0; // guild need pacc 0 / 1
$config['site']['guild_image_size_kb'] = 50; // maximum size of image in KB
$config['site']['guild_description_chars_limit'] = 1000; // limit of guild description
$config['site']['guild_description_lines_limit'] = 6; // limit of lines, if description has more lines it will be showed as long text, without 'enters'
$config['site']['guild_motd_chars_limit'] = 150; // limit of MOTD (show in game?)

I solved it by simply buying a premium account with the !buypremium command and then being logged of at the time I'm forming a guild, try it out!

Back