• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior AAC] Victims list

Thanks using it. :)

Instead of "fragged |playername| at level 100" it shound be like "At level 130 fragged |playername| at level 100".

ofc just change
PHP:
<td>".(($player->getSex() == 0) ? 'She' : 'He')." fragged <a href=\"index.php?subtopic=characters&name=".$frag[name]."\">".$frag[name]."</a> at level ".$frag[level]."";
for
PHP:
<td>At level '.$player->getLevel().' fragged <a href=\"index.php?subtopic=characters&name=".$frag[name]."\">".$frag[name]."</a> at level ".$frag[level]."";

2794-fragged2.png

You failed with the use of quotes, so my friend had to re modify it to make it work properly.

Also, you used playergetlevel, which is wrong, it will display the currently level instead of what level he was, when he killed the opponent.

Here is the working result of your version, however it is still buggy.
PHP:
<td>At level ".$player->getLevel().' fragged <a href="?subtopic=characters&name='.$frag[name]."\">".$frag[name]."</a> at level ".$frag[level]."";

Yep, won't work unless you have a new column in player_deaths that stores the level of the killer when the victim dies. Also we will need to make a LUA script or edit sources.

Why must I edit deaths list?!

I don't want to make new column and make a lua script xD.

But deaths list shows the level of the VICTIM, not the KILLER.
I repeat, don't possible unless you make new column at player_deaths table and lua script or source edit.

It's really useable script, by the way it doesn't even matter if there is level of victim or not. It's good 'cause shows fragged players ;).

Back