• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior-AAC] - Xart Edition!! [TFS 0.4 & 0.3.6pl1]

yeh, i have trouble like this " Unknown column 'typetracker' in 'field list' '' with tracker, i dont have the mysql code.
you can post yours?

lazy guy?
if you talking about xampp~
you can set-up your xampp to allow just local connection.

How?
Could you make me a tutorial, well i rep++

Bump New functions in 0.4

7831-referrer.jpg

7830-viplist.jpg

7829-questlist.jpg

maan you can sent to me the sql query of bug tracker. ;ss

SQL:
CREATE TABLE z_tracker (
	`account` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
	`type` int(11) NOT NULL,
	`status` int(11) NOT NULL,
	`text` text NOT NULL,
	`id` int(11) NOT NULL,
	`subject` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
	`typetracker` int(11) NOT NULL,
	`tag` int(11) NOT NULL,
	`priority` int(11) NOT NULL,
	`reply` int(11) NOT NULL,
	`who` int(11) NOT NULL,
	`uid` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
	PRIMARY KEY (uid)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
what do you have error

Hi there,

I'm trying to get my Gesior ACC working but whatever the version of ACC is I always get the same error :/

USING TFS 0.4!
USING GESIOR http://otland.net/f118/gesior-aac-xart-edition-forgotten-server-0-4-a-115239/

STEP 2 ( set path ) Done, no errors
STEP 3 ( set DB ) Done, no errors

STEP 4 ( add samples to DB )
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'tibiaot.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:499 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(499): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 499

@ LINE 499 in install.php =
Code:
$check_news_ticker = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM z_news_tickers WHERE image_id = 1 AND author = 1 AND hide_ticker = 0 LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0')->fetch();

What to do? cause I'm out of ideas...

Rep++

before i have same problem but i deleted ports and deleted all and dowload all again and now its work

I install it 100% get to the website and create account go to sign in and get this error.

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:368 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(55): OTS_Account->getPageAccess() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 368

any clue whats wrong? Really wanting to use this one :D

When into account -->

atal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\testa\pot\OTS_Account.php:368 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\testa\index.php(56): OTS_Account->getPageAccess() #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\testa\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 368

:S

Run this to reset every accounts page_access to 0. It will also make all new accounts start with 0 as their page_access value. I am uncertain whether 0 or 1 is to be the default value, so I created a variable so you can easily change it to 1 if that is the case.
SQL:
SET @paccess=0;

ALTER TABLE `accounts` MODIFY `page_access` INT(11) DEFAULT @paccess;
UPDATE `accounts` SET `page_access` = @paccess;

cant get the site back up, it says,

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
localhost
2/13/2011 10:43:43 AM
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1 ,

When i put http://localhost/install ,

Config ini,
install = "start"
server_path = "C:/Users/xxxx/Desktop/rlmap/"
signatures = "1"

cant get the site back up, it says,

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
localhost
2/13/2011 10:43:43 AM
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1 ,

When i put http://localhost/install ,

Config ini,
install = "start"
server_path = "C:/Users/xxxx/Desktop/rlmap/"
signatures = "1"
Try use this adress url http://localhost/install/install.php

i get this when i try to setup the aac

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install\install.php on line 42

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install\install.php on line 56

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install\install.php on line 70

Back