• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] ChangeLog script

BUg??

When I add changelog showing nothing but in the database i can read it?? What happend?

PHP:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/changelog.php on line 94

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/changelog.php on line 97

I using Gesior ACC Maker 0.3.4 multiworld system the lines show about
PHP:
foreach($change_data1 as $log) {
$change1++;
}
foreach($change_data as $log) {
$change++;
what it's wrong?

Thx i will use it, i did also give you rep+. Btw do i have to shutdown my server when im importing the database tables? since i did have a crash when i did it last time (poll system) but it might have to do whit the server it self and not the database (TFS 0.3.2 semi unstable version]

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /var/www/changelog1.php on line 7
I'm having same problem as some people be4 me ... and yes i add tables to db i also have problem with queries when i was trying to add guild wars script... i'm not using newest gesior acc(i'm using gesior without multi-world support ,I don't need it ).
How to fix queries in my gesior ?:F

In unnamed acc. maker in file config-and-functions.php:
PHP:
$SQL = POT::getInstance()->getDBHandle();

Back