• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Acc] Edited Tibia.com Layout

Some Problems

Invalid subtopic. Can't load page. (Top Fragers)

Invalid subtopic. Can't load page. (Addons)

Warning: include(houses.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 136

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'houses.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 136 (Houses)

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\wars.php on line 44 (War Statistics)

Bugtracker does work (Can't load page..)

When i go to y account the layout is to small and i can see under the layout black poll

and , please a fast tutorial where to put the downloaded items and if i need to close the ot or something

i get this error

Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts/tibiacom/layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 76

Warning: include(layouts/tibiacom/layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 321

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'layouts/tibiacom/layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\XAMPP\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\XAMPP\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 321

Got this on the right corner of the site:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'armonia.z_polls' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\tibiacom\layout.php:565 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\tibiacom\layout.php(565): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(343): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\tibiacom\layout.php on line 565

I did copy some thing from your website to mine so how can i change colour of background, mine is blue now. check this:
Dominion - Spells
Roll that south and you'll see blue ground. how can i change that to black? :blink:

Ahh never mind i found it already. but what's wrong on websites. North-east there is "server OFFLINE" or "players online 1" is not working. it tells me all the time "server offline" How can i fix that ? :blink:

Back