• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior Acc Latestnews instead of news

neptuno

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, today I downloaded the tibiacom layout for gesior acc posted here in OtLand. I posted this thread because in the page title, there appears Latestnews instead of News such as Tibia RL, in the account management page is the same thing, Accountmanagement instead of Account management, Lostaccount instead of Lost account?...I was reading the code of the page with google chrome, and it said that "headline.php" were causing the problem, because it was writing the name of the page (latestnews) instead of putting there the image that says "News" :/ I'm downloading DreamWeaver, but I don't know if it will works or not, thanks in advance :D

The problem is either that it uses the wrong images or the wrong code. Check if its the name of the file, ex accountmanagement.php will return without the " " while the image might be the same, you have to check that first.
But I know that you aren't the only one who is annoyd by this.

Back