• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Gesior ACC Maker "Problem"

Mischievious

Reaction score
Im having troubles installing the gesior account maker, after i set path of directory and click step 2 it just goes blank.. any help would be much appreciated <31670075776908.png
1670075754337.png
1670075642770.png
Post automatically merged:

I'm past that part and now stuck here...1670087435638.png

Attachments

Last edited:
I dont use Znote but in error say lots of informations. Maybe somewhere in config you need set up this thing to false or install it by command like on image

are you using gesior or znote?? I didn't understand

If you want to use Gesior, you need to be compatible with XAMPP version 7x, specifically "xampp-windows-x64-7.4.29-1-VC15-installer", as Gesior is only compatible with that version.

If you are going to use Znote, you need to set it to "false" in Znote configuration file
You need to enable PHP extension APCu to enable memory cache.
Install it or set $config['cache']['memory'] to false!
// Store cache in memory/RAM? Requires PHP extension APCu
'memory' => false

obs: There is an issue where the site incorrectly displays the background, images and other elements. To fix this, you can press the "F12" key and then go to the "Network" tab. You need to check the "Disable cache" option to restore the site normally
Hope this helps!

Last edited:
How did you solve first issue with blank page?
I solved the problem and It was related to privileges.

Blank page appeared on installation page because ACC manager installator hadn't had granted access to config.lua, so first of all: chmod -R 777 config.lua

Then grant access to the www directory to make installation successful
chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/here_name_of_your_domain
chmod -R 760 system/cache

And last but not least grant privs to previous directories of the engine, so ACC manager can succesfully handle data base creation
chmod +x /home
chmod +x /home/vboxuser/
chmod +x /home/vboxuser/Desktop
chmod +x /home/vboxuser/Desktop/tfs

Back