• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior acc. maker] Shopsystem: NEW offer_types

When i wanna unban this error appears:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 475

Line 475:
Code:
	$datadata = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM '.$SQL->tableName('bans').' WHERE value = '.$my_acc_id.';')->fetch();

Im using TFS 0.2. Please help

Your's ballack13

In tfs 0.2 the bans is other :D

Also.. i was wanting to know when i put the script in all the background turned from yellow to red but the container section.. how do you change it.. what code line..lol

and also.. the remove skull doesn't tell you how many points in the description

Ideas:

Buy House at WebSite.
Sell items when the player is offline.
Send itens to depot.
Buy level? (exp)

1.- Hard :/ for me
2.- Ill work on it
3.- Ill work on it too

In tfs 0.2 the bans is other :D

You are right, it wont work in TFS 0.2, maybe ill make it compatible with 0.2!

Also.. i was wanting to know when i put the script in all the background turned from yellow to red but the container section.. how do you change it.. what code line..lol

Search for:

<tr bgcolor="#bf3100">

and change the "#bf3100" for "gold"

thx for the color..

also on the house thing.. maybe you could find someone great with xml files or the codeing needed for accessing that file type.. since the aac can read the file.. maybe you could find somewho knows alot about it xD

i saw early in the posts that a guy had this same problem.. but wasn't answered.. im getting it too..

Invalid name format of new name.

i tryed offline of char.. char online.. server online.. server offline. from hosting computer to my computer at home.. nothing seems to work right...

Tryed many different types of name consisting from 1 char to 50 and 1 word to 4..

Any ideas?

ok so i also tryed the other features and the remove red skull gives you this nice note..

This name is already used. Please choose another name!

duno who the remove red skull would give you that.. but ok..

and you get the same error when you try to unban a char!

Any ideas?

i saw early in the posts that a guy had this same problem.. but wasn't answered.. im getting it too..

i tryed offline of char.. char online.. server online.. server offline. from hosting computer to my computer at home.. nothing seems to work right...

Tryed many different types of name consisting from 1 char to 50 and 1 word to 4..

Any ideas?

Same problem here. The thing is.. I'm using the latest shopsystem (I think) and this one isin't compitable with it. It says that there is errors in the syntax blablabla. The tables doesn't match. You should look that up ^^

----------------------------

This name is already used. Please choose another name!

duno who the remove red skull would give you that.. but ok..

and you get the same error when you try to unban a char!

Any ideas?

Im still getting the above errors.. i redownloaded it today(jan 1 2009 11:39 AM Central time.)

Anyways ill give you credit for getting th ideas and most of the coding right.. xD

Rep++++, once it's fixed 100% or you could give me some trouble shooting ideas..

Back