• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved [Gesior Acc] Multiple Town ID's (new char)

Limannen

Reaction score
Hello, I've encountered a weird problem with Gesiors Acc.
It doesn't work for new character creation to choose their towns.

Basic info:
*Gesior Acc for 0.3.6

Picture:
bugte.png

Code: (config.php)
PHP pastebin - collaborative debugging tool

If anyone knows the solution, please comment and help, thanks !

Last edited:
What did you expect? It's a 1 year old link, download the latest Gesior AAC you can find, that should fix it.

i actually downloaded the 0.3.6 one because it works with 0.4 and have to fix 2 annoying bugs with it..

one the fact it spams continuous items in the shop, and the fact it makes every new char made through the site TOWN ID 5, i went through the accountmanagement.php like another thread had explained, i noticed things involving the town id, but at no point did i find where it was making it town id 5

but ill continue to figure it out XD

i actually downloaded the 0.3.6 one because it works with 0.4 and have to fix 2 annoying bugs with it..

one the fact it spams continuous items in the shop, and the fact it makes every new char made through the site TOWN ID 5, i went through the accountmanagement.php like another thread had explained, i noticed things involving the town id, but at no point did i find where it was making it town id 5

but ill continue to figure it out XD

It should be at the Create characters part, I remember experiencing this error one time and I had to edit some shit down at the create characters part of the script

ya appreciate it bud, i fixed that last nite, now to fix the items continously spamming after you buy it from shop, just keeps sending it till i close the transaction

Back
Top Bottom