• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] Paxton 5.0 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he STILL continues to rip all the graphics from other sites and games and all the sudden "its his work". He even admitted it in a post on OTFans damnit.. Non of the stuff he "releases" is his work.

Yeah he's really great! :rolleyes: It amazes me that he's not banned yet.

I think it's unfair, that Paxton who just rips graphics from internet and make lays out of them is as popular and reputaded as, for example, DeGhost who makes his lays from scratch.

Error on make new ACC

Hey PAXTON my friend,

When i'm configure this template on new 0.3.3 gesior acc, apear this error on NEW ACC MENU

You click on CREATE NEW ACC, this scream apear bugged, how to me fix this for work fine???

See here a image of error...

Many thx for your help...

Attachments

i get this when i i'm trying to get to the website ; Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts/WHATEVER/layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 75

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 76

Warning: include(layouts/WHATEVER/layout.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 271

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'layouts/WHATEVER/layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 271

hey this is looking pretty good.. keep up the good work

Are you guys serious? Some of you think that this design is not usefull or somthing...This is like the best design you can have for a good ot. This is what i needed. THanks A lot!!!

hm when I use it on my gesior for 0.2 the part where the data of the page should be is empty
(below in the paper)

Rehost Please !
This link is break ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom