• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior Acc] Paygol Sms Shop System For 73 Countries ! Tutorial

i have other error:

Code:
Warning
We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the service specified by the seller. Please contact the seller for more information.

What should I do?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I found the soultion, but I don't get the points, how to fix it?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok solved, it is working. :) Thanks for it :D

i have a problem. whan i try to buy points on my server, it costs alot more than i have put on paygol , like it stands that it cost 4 aur but it costs more. why?

man i have a problem, what i do know about this paygol system is very few, but when a paid is success and you enter the code, the website redireccionates you to another URL of success, but that url doesn't exist in my website, its /pagado (paid in inglish) and i don't know what to do now D: plz guys help

hello :) install everything right and everything goes well but when sending the sms does not give me the points on the page? someone who can help me or I did wrong

Hello guys, i have a problem, paygol give me 7 points all the time does not matter which option i chose it will allways give me 7 points but sometimes dose not give points at all, here is the script

PHP:
<?php
/*

Note:Before starting you have to create an account at http://www.paygol.com/register?affiliatecode=T8Y7-LK0M-NY0R-Y6O3

*/

// check that the request comes from PayGol server
if(!in_array($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'],
  array('109.70.3.48', '109.70.3.146', '109.70.3.58'))) {
  header("HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden");
  die("Error: Unknown IP");
}
// CONFIG
$your_service_id = 54060;  // Your service ID from Paygol

// get the variables from PayGol system
$message_id    = $_GET['message_id'];
$service_id    = $_GET['service_id'];
$shortcode    = $_GET['shortcode'];
$keyword    = $_GET['keyword'];
$message    = $_GET['message'];
$sender    = $_GET['sender'];
$operator    = $_GET['operator'];
$country    = $_GET['country'];
$custom    = $_GET['custom'];
$points    = $_GET['points'];
$price    = $_GET['price'];
$currency    = $_GET['currency'];

//Replace these parameters by your database details
$dbhost    = "localhost"; //Your database domain
$dbuser    = "root"; //Database username
$dbpassword = "******"; //Database password
$db        = "bbb"; //Database name

if ($your_service_id == $service_id) {
    //Connect to Database
    $conn = mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpassword);
    mysql_select_db($db);
    $sql = "UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = premium_points+'".mysql_real_escape_string($points)."' WHERE name = '".mysql_real_escape_string($custom)."'";
    mysql_query($sql);

mysql_close($conn);
}

?>

Hey guys.

I have a big problem with this Paygol system and I was wondering if any of you could help me.

So, basically when players buy something from the shop, I receive the money, but they get no code, regardless of where they're from. Has anyone else experienced this before and knows how to solve it?

I have this problem

Error occured!
Error ID: CRITICAL ERROR
More info: Cannot load page paygol, file does not exist.

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\system/load.compat.php Line: 20
File: C:\xampp\htdocs/index.php Line: 33

Back