• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] Tutor Test => Rewritten

Status
Not open for further replies.
I greet, it will give oneself to alter this somehow to possessing VIP ACCESS in test could to take part person ?

Hello, i have bug (I do not know it be that). I can not repair it:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'passed' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:610 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(610): PDO->query('SELECT `passed`...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\test.php(38): OTS_Account->getCustomField('passed') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(196): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 610

You haven't got column passed in table accounts.

You haven't access to this page, reasons:

* Too many refreshes.

This is bugged please fix it, or if I did something wrong please help me fix it ^^

@up

have the same problem. also for me there is not any questions?

Problem

Thanks for script, HOwever i got a big problem, if player fails...he can just re enter new answers it dosnt take him off test if he fails and block account from re doing, so if someone fails they can keep changing untill they pass :( Please help.

New one

Can someone post a link to another one for gesior or gesiors origional one?

Gesior, can you please make a better one? this is so damn bugged and your scripts always works great!

:)

I have a nooooob question. Where need i to make .js script and how can i make it?

$block_time=7*24*60*60;

got time~.js

error

You haven't access to this page, reasons:
Time expired.

this is the end of my adventure with ots :)

Status
Not open for further replies.