• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Gesior account manger for 8.42 bug :s

wlj

retierd
Reaction score
Hiho guys first off all this is my first Thread!

Well lets start!
Im using homepage by gesior and when im done with the instal and that i get error on homepage!

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(459): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Please help me rly need a homepage to my roxor 8.42

To see the homepage :

Click Here

Last edited:
go to your httdocs/config/config.ini
and there do this
server_path = "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Skrivbord\RoXoR 8.42/"
end it with /

go to your httdocs/config/config.ini
and there do this
server_path = "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Skrivbord\RoXoR 8.42/"
end it with /
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[3D000]: Invalid catalog name: 1046 No database selected' in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:80 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(80): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(70): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 80

go to config/config.ini again and click the Install='no'make it yes
and do the install first

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(459): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

add name in table accounts
you did't updated the server?

add this in sql
Code:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `name` varchar ( 32 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '';

like i said in my last post add that query in to sql.

Code:

this is for sql database where all your accoutns and players are storaged.

like i said in my last post add that query in to sql.

Code:

this is for sql database where all your accoutns and players are storaged.

STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Its not working ...

http://localhost/phpmyadmin
select your database and press

dibujooko.jpg

paste the code and continue.

Back