• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC [Gesior] Fatal error: Uncaught exception

TSFMAG

Enjoy being different.
Reaction score
Anyone can help me? This error happens when i try
search a character: Screenshot

Fatal error
: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_GuildRank.php:179 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(88): OTS_GuildRank->getGuild() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(179): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_GuildRank.php on line 179

How to fix?

Last edited:
Solution

Fatal error
: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_GuildRank.php:179 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(88): OTS_GuildRank->getGuild() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(179): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_GuildRank.php on line 179

How to fix?

Looks like you are using the older / bugged Gesior, even if this "bug / problem" was fixed, you should update to Gesior 2012; Branches · gesior/Gesior2012 · GitHub
The older versions has alot of security issues etc
Sure, but I don't know what happened, I think my account/character was bugged, I then deleted my account and created another. :)

Fatal error

How to fix?

Looks like you are using the older / bugged Gesior, even if this "bug / problem" was fixed, you should update to Gesior 2012; Branches · gesior/Gesior2012 · GitHub
The older versions has alot of security issues etc

Solution
Back