• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gesior for tfs 1.0 customized

I see, thanks! So the problem was created by myself when I edited the config.php. I see...
So, I'm definitely no programming/scripting expert (or even enthusiast, lol). I'm on step 4 of the configuration, where I'm supposed to "Add samples to DB". I don't really get it, this screen doesn't show anything else. And if I jump to the next one to set a password, nothing happens... I'm probably doing something wrong.
Again, my search on the forums has only shown some errors being reported, but no "screen has Add samples to DB written and nothing happens". :(
You should redownload the server and delete www file and place the new files then change server path and start installion .. if dont work try to download gesior tfs 10 master
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/tree/TFS-1.0
and download layouts from here
https://otland.net/threads/new-layouts.232267/
like that must work! ;)

I see, thanks! So the problem was created by myself when I edited the config.php. I see...
So, I'm definitely no programming/scripting expert (or even enthusiast, lol). I'm on step 4 of the configuration, where I'm supposed to "Add samples to DB". I don't really get it, this screen doesn't show anything else. And if I jump to the next one to set a password, nothing happens... I'm probably doing something wrong.
Again, my search on the forums has only shown some errors being reported, but no "screen has Add samples to DB written and nothing happens". :(
i think you should make new data base the problem in data bese not in the website :)

i'm sorry for the double post, BUT, in this website have some errors...
not work the news ticker ...
when you enter in any page the latest news will appear as title of the page...
look
no64UPT.png
all pages will appear the latest news and the feature article
how fix this?

i have error:

In file install.txt must be your IP!
In file is:
Your IP is:
::1

can anyone help me, or just tell how to add 1 character and account to my server i just want to test it but server doesnt have account manager.

I can't register account, I write the vertification code but still gets this
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
  • Information about verification code in session is empty.

Query: SELECT `network_link` FROM `z_network_box` WHERE `network_name` = 'facebook'
SQLSTATE: 42S02
Driver code: 1146
Error message: Table 'database.z_network_box' doesn't exist

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on boolean inC:\xampp\htdocs\layouts\tibiarl\layout.phpon line 571

SELECT `g`.`id` AS `id`, `g`.`name` AS `name`, COUNT(`g`.`name`) as `frags` FROM `players` p LEFT JOIN `player_deaths` pd ON `pd`.`killed_by` = `p`.`name` LEFT JOIN `guild_membership` gm ON `p`.`id` = `gm`.`player_id` LEFT JOIN `guilds` g ON `gm`.`guild_id` = `g`.`id` WHERE `g`.`id` > 0 AND `pd`.`unjustified` = 1 GROUP BY `name` ORDER BY `frags` DESC, `name` ASC LIMIT 4;
SQLSTATE: 00000
Driver code:
Error message:
Query: SELECT * FROM `players` ORDER BY `experience` DESC
Driver code:
Error message:
Query: SELECT `id`, `name` FROM `players` ORDER BY `id` DESC LIMIT 1;
Driver code:
Error message:
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `houses` WHERE `owner`=0;
Driver code:
Error message:
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `houses` WHERE `owner`=1;
Driver code:
Error message:
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `players` WHERE `id`>0;
Driver code:
Error message:
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `accounts` WHERE `id`>0;
Driver code:
Error message:
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `account_bans` WHERE `account_id`>0;
Driver code:
Error message:
Query: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `guilds` WHERE `id`>0;
Driver code:
Error message:
Query: SELECT * FROM `z_news_tickers` WHERE hide_ticker != 1 ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 4;
SQLSTATE: 42S02
Driver code: 1146
Error message: Table 'xvented.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist

Query: SELECT `z_forum`.`post_topic`, `z_forum`.`author_guid`, `z_forum`.`post_date`, `z_forum`.`post_text`, `z_forum`.`id`, `z_forum`.`replies`, `players`.`name` FROM `z_forum`, `players` WHERE `section` = '1' AND `z_forum`.`id` = `first_post` AND `players`.`id` = `z_forum`.`author_guid` ORDER BY `post_date` DESC LIMIT 6;
Driver code:
Error message:

SELECT COUNT(`z_forum`.`id`) AS threads_count FROM `players`, `z_forum` WHERE `players`.`id` = `z_forum`.`author_guid` AND `z_forum`.`section` = 1 AND `z_forum`.`first_post` = `z_forum`.`id`
Driver code:
Error message:
Query: SELECT `players`.`name`, `z_forum`.`post_text`, `z_forum`.`post_topic`, `z_forum`.`id`, `z_forum`.`last_post`, `z_forum`.`replies`, `z_forum`.`views`, `z_forum`.`post_date` FROM `players`, `z_forum` WHERE `players`.`id` = `z_forum`.`author_guid` AND `z_forum`.`section` = 1 AND `z_forum`.`first_post` = `z_forum`.`id` ORDER BY `z_forum`.`last_post` DESC LIMIT 20 OFFSET 0
Driver code:
Error message:

Query: SELECT `players`.`name`, `z_forum`.`post_date` FROM `players`, `z_forum` WHERE `z_forum`.`first_post` = 1 AND `players`.`id` = `z_forum`.`author_guid` ORDER BY `post_date` DESC LIMIT 1
Driver code:
Error message:

SELECT `players`.`id`, `players`.`name`, `players`.`group_id`, `players`.`account_id`, `players`.`level`, `players`.`vocation`, `players`.`health`, `players`.`healthmax`, `players`.`experience`, `players`.`lookbody`, `players`.`lookfeet`, `players`.`lookhead`, `players`.`looklegs`, `players`.`looktype`, `players`.`lookaddons`, `players`.`maglevel`, `players`.`mana`, `players`.`manamax`, `players`.`manaspent`, `players`.`soul`, `players`.`town_id`, `players`.`posx`, `players`.`posy`, `players`.`posz`, `players`.`conditions`, `players`.`cap`, `players`.`sex`, `players`.`lastlogin`, `players`.`lastip`, `players`.`save`, `players`.`skull`, `players`.`skulltime`, `players`.`lastlogout`, `players`.`blessings`, `players`.`balance`, `players`.`stamina`, `players`.`skill_fist`, `players`.`skill_fist_tries`, `players`.`skill_club`, `players`.`skill_club_tries`, `players`.`skill_sword`, `players`.`skill_sword_tries`, `players`.`skill_axe`, `players`.`skill_axe_tries`, `players`.`skill_dist`, `players`.`skill_dist_tries`, `players`.`skill_shielding`, `players`.`skill_shielding_tries`, `players`.`skill_fishing`, `players`.`skill_fishing_tries`, `players`.`deleted`, `players`.`create_ip`, `players`.`create_date`, `players`.`comment`, `players`.`hide_char`, `accounts`.`flag` FROM `players`, `accounts` WHERE `players`.`account_id` = `accounts`.`id` AND `players`.`group_id` != '2' AND `players`.`group_id` != '3' AND `players`.`group_id` != '4' AND `players`.`group_id` != '5' AND `players`.`account_id` != '1' ORDER BY `experience` DESC LIMIT 100
Driver code:
Error message:

Query: SELECT `player_id` FROM `players_online`
Driver code:
Error message:

Why these tons of tables problems D:!?

I have some problem with this:

Error ID: CRITICAL ERROR
More info: Cannot load page doacao, file does not exist.

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\system/load.compat.php Line: 20
File: C:\xampp\htdocs/index.php Line: 35

some file missing?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Website::updatePasswordEncryption() in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\load.database.php on line 48

im havung this when trying to install
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object inC:\xampp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 33

Back