• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows gesior guild wars 0.2.15

The talkactions is already built-in, open the guild channel and use !commands...

chat.cpp, those who are marked in red.
Code:
else if(text == "!commands")
player->sendToChannel(player, SPEAK_CHANNEL_R1, "The guild commands are: <!disband>, <!invite playerName>, <!leave>, <!kick playerName>, <!revoke playerName>, 
<!demote playerName>, <!promote playerName>, <!passleadership playerName>, <!nick playerName, nick>, <!setrankname oldRankName, newRankName>, <!setmotd newMotd>, 
<!guildonline>, <!clearmotd>, <[COLOR=#ff0000]!startwar[/COLOR]>, <[COLOR=#ff0000]!stopwar[/COLOR]> and <[COLOR=#ff0000]!acceptwar[/COLOR]>.", CHANNEL_GUILD);

Could you please provide with some error messages or something since it doesn't work for you apparently? :p

This is my result with TFS 0.2.15, just tested this a few minutes ago.

OIK9wkT.png

Yx6CJgR.png

B7ITmrd.png

wow, well thats really strange,btw first of all thx for helping me already repped u :), but nothnig happends no errors or nothing :( just blank text tried in both guild chat and normal.. :eek:? maybe some configs? donno

nope none of the guild commands responds to anything what i know of, no red text's etc just blank text msg :eek:

Because i noticed that if i go like !createguild "name" , it says i made the guild etc etc, but it doesnt save if i then goto the website it says no members, and no pic either and if i relog aswell it isnt saved :eek:, but creating guild on website works fine :/ so the commands are all bugged, !joinguild, !createguild are the only ones responding but doesnt save

Last edited:
Back