• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior shop]SMS to RL cash/points in shop, daopay.com system

hello all!

I ask you for help, because my time is running out .. I was first on the Windows server then moved it to the dedicated server on Debian and I have a problem with Gesior ACC

* The code from the SMS / transfer is wrong or evil options selected SMS / transfer.

Maybe someone help? Everything is well configured, I paste the old file from Windows to Debian and does not work I purchase credits
Whats a problem?

hello all!

I ask you for help, because my time is running out .. I was first on the Windows server then moved it to the dedicated server on Debian and I have a problem with Gesior ACC

* The code from the SMS / transfer is wrong or evil options selected SMS / transfer.

Maybe someone help? Everything is well configured, I paste the old file from Windows to Debian and does not work I purchase credits
Whats a problem?

You propably didint changed IP adress of server at dotpay page :p

hello !1 i need help with this script.
I wouldlike to add few new options like przelew for 3 ,4,5 zl how to add thise options in code?????

Go phpmyadmin, choose icon 'SQL' on the left top menu, paste, send, done.

there is no global.lua im using the newest forgotten server

and when i trying to add some i getting this

SQL-query:

ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `premium_points` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

MySQL retourneerde:

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'premium_points'

[ Back ]

dont help n00bs, if they cant setup this simple stuff then they shouldnt be able to drain cash from kids either. let them do something themselves

NIby wszystko działa i punkty się dodają, ale na górze wyskakuje error:
Warning: fopen(trans/dotpay.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 35 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 37 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 38

Co robić?

When i write code and click ok i have error:
Warning: fopen(trans/dotpay.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 35 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 37 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 38

Hi all i heve one question :

1.If iam 16 yers old i can make account on dotpay.com ( i know i nee 18+)
2.When i make ( iam 16 old) this account i can heve problem with dotpay.com with administrator's?

Errors occured:
* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code.

I've setup my IPs correctly on Daopay, what else is there? =/

Hi all i heve one question :

1.If iam 16 yers old i can make account on dotpay.com ( i know i nee 18+)
2.When i make ( iam 16 old) this account i can heve problem with dotpay.com with administrator's?

Yes you can, they won't pay you.

Nevermind, I uncommented:

Code:
extension=php_openssl.dll

In my php.ini, and it seems to work just fine after I restarted Apache. Could just be coincidence?

Hi, after much effort of trial and error ive got the script working except 1 problem of the code being usable unlimited times. I read all the posts and i see that the fix is "Set pincode time = 1 use" where abouts is this added, ive tried in buypoints.php,the trans log creating a new file called config none seem to work any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Back