• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior shop]SMS to RL cash/points in shop, daopay.com system

how installing?i am copy it but empty page.and i am registered daopay.com but what i do?:)

Sorry For Bad English

error:
Code:
Warning: fopen(trans/daopay.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp2\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 35

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp2\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 37

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp2\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 38

error:
Code:
Warning: fopen(trans/daopay.log) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp2\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 35

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp2\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 37

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp2\htdocs\buypoints.php on line 38

make a new "map" in the htdocs folder called trans

I need help, it says always error when i tested it with create pin code :/

I dont get this problem...i got another problem that they can enter the pincode more than one time.
Omg.. i said, config...
page5mn5.jpg

@Gesior

The money, how time can be transfer one account of paypal or on the bank?

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 56

windows you can check the error on leetzors.hopto.org and then click on shopoffer yourself. everything works except for that :S

Hey guys I got questions, What is the VAT-ID? I need to write it in daopay.com???
Itsa same lik "NIP" For polish people? please asnwer me :p because some ppl are using it so they know.

Errors occured:
* Server has problem with connection to daopay.com, can't verify PIN code.

WTF??? PLZ HELP ME!

Back